What combat should I learn and master

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
I would like to become a tough guy tbhngl and want to know which sport is the most mog for martial arts or whatever

I’m self improvement maxing and wanna be on a grind

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
CQC, whatever is used by the army. The only form of combat that is meant for combat.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 19896 and Lev Peshkov
focus on grappling in mma

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I like to box
Punching inanimate objects is the most exciting hobby :chad:

Well, you need to find an instructor, basically look for a gym that offers courses, preferably if the guy is not a larper

• +1
combat is cope, do it for the exercise and core work nothing more. If you want to fight join the army where you actually use the skills and learn from people who have faught not some retarded self defence bull

krav maga

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 17829 and Sexually Disabled
ballet

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and traveler
If your looking to be feared and beat up people without having low confidence then it all depends on your fighting style. For example I do really well in wrestling and grappling/chokes but i am really poor in boxing and kicking as i am a torsocel.

combat is cope, do it for the exercise and core work nothing more. If you want to fight join the army where you actually use the skills and learn from people who have faught not some retarded self defence bull
"combat is cope" that is a idiotic statement you have obviously never faced confrontation in your life if your ok with thinking that no one will ever want to actually escalate to something physical and that you will always be in constant safeness is cope

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Bonesbonesbonesbone and Lev Peshkov
"combat is cope" that is a idiotic statement you have obviously never faced confrontation in your life if your ok with thinking that no one will ever want to actually escalate to something physical and that you will always be in constant safeness is cope
Last fight I got into I was 12 lol. Only turbomanlets get into physical fights for no reason.

Last fight I got into I was 12 lol. Only turbomanlets get into physical fights for no reason.
you are ok with knowing that if you get into a confrontation and someone gets into a fight with you he has a good chance of killing you

you are ok with knowing that if you get into a confrontation and someone gets into a fight with you he has a good chance of killing you
have you seen vids of street fights, most people over estimate their fighting abilities and cant throw punches for shit, just dip tbh.

I would like to become a tough guy tbhngl and want to know which sport is the most mog for martial arts or whatever

In my opinion if you are more of the shorter side then wrestling and brazillian jijutsui is a devasastating combo while if you are more of the taller side then boxing and striking based martial arts is preffered and if your mid/ average height then you need to find your fighting style out of the martial arts but tbh just MMAmaxx which is learning every single martial arts to be the deadlist human you can possibly be however this will come at a heavy price...

• +1
brazilian jiu-jitsu and muay thai mog everything else nd are incomparable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Sexually Disabled
have you seen vids of street fights, most people over estimate their fighting abilities and cant throw punches for shit, just dip tbh.
its not worth explaining this to you you just do not have a instinct for it and cant understand what i am trying to say

Looking tough is more useful than actually being tough

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
people who know how to fight dont even look that big when you actually do get in a fight you have a good chance of losing why would you take that risk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Exactly. Who out of these two has been fought more. You can be a good fighter but if you trip and hit your head on the pavement you are fucked fights are 99 percentage of the time over retarded bullshit.

Have the wrong vid, there is one of a bodybuilder getting out punched by some average looking guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

"But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Scripture says to not retaliate violence with more violence. I would recommend peace.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 19896
Exactly. Who out of these two has been fought more. You can be a good fighter but if you trip and hit your head on the pavement you are fucked fights are 99 percentage of the time over retarded bullshit.

you can not wrap your head around a simple primal concept

"But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Scripture says to not retaliate violence with more violence. I would recommend peace.
LOL this guy ...

the bible is not gonna save you from a ass whooping

Streetboxing is a thing but it's ultraniche.

Learn how to Box and takedowns and clinches from Greco-Roman wrestling/pankration. You don't even need to go the gym in order to do this. Buy a pair of boxing gloves and spar on some grass with a buddy.

• +1
Streetboxing is a thing but it's ultraniche.

Learn how to Box and takedowns and clinches from Greco-Roman wrestling/pankration. You don't even need to go the gym in order to do this. Buy a pair of boxing gloves and spar on some grass with a buddy.
bro please tell me you didnt learn boxing basics alone

bro please tell me you didnt learn boxing basics alone
I went to a an actual boxing to learn how to box. Boxing is ded easy to learn, what makes it hard is applying it under the pressure of a fight.

• +1
Tai Chi. Harness your Chi to beat your opponents without direct physical touch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Moggie
id do boxing for a while

then muay thai

then judo, wrestling

then bjj

then mix it all together with mma

but boxing is your base of fighting. start with that and master it before u move on to other things

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Lev Peshkov
id do boxing for a while

then muay thai

then judo, wrestling

then bjj

then mix it all together with mma

but boxing is your base of fighting. start with that and master it before u move on to other things
Do you have to have proper fights if I go to boxing gym to learn to spar and box

• +1
Do you have to have proper fights if I go to boxing gym to learn to spar and box
it's like school. you learn and take a test to ensure that you would be able to properly apply your skills. well, a dojo literally is a school

• +1