What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Anything that (((they))) don’t like is a “conspiracy theory”.

apparently bill gates castrates nikkers with a special vaccine thanks to his disease control associations to stop their overcrowding

The titanic sinking was an elaborate plan to assassinate a particular individual that was on board of it that night.
High IQ. One of the richest man in the world at that time was on the ship IIRC.

this shit is really interesting if u wanna iq and blackpill mog most users here

Ok so if I understand this correct. QAnon is legit, Trump is a 10 Head god that's gonna save the world, JFK jr is alive, julian assange is Trump's cousin and time travel is possible.

Conspiracies are stupid af tbh. Some of the stuff is obviously more absurd than others, but it's impossible to debunk most conspiracies. They just see connections from everywhere and try to link it up together, and it's impossible to debunk basically.

Once you have an argument against it, they already have a counter argument. Or just link up infinite events and talk about muh coincidences.

Ok so if I understand this correct. QAnon is legit, Trump is a 10 Head god that's gonna save the world, JFK jr is alive, julian assange is Trump's cousin and time travel is possible.
Strawman. I don't believe in any of that.

I just watched from your timestamp and all the way to the end from that point.
Oh, the timestamp wasn't deliberate. The first half has very good info but if it seems like complete bogus for you I can't help.

None because I trust that human's nature is deeply good, therefore no group could plot something bad, so every conspiracy theories are fantasy.

Except maybe the operation Himmler (you can google it) which was decades later known as a false flag, I agree it is a true conspiracy because Hitler bad.

But today governements good

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Amnesia
Yes most of them, except those reptilians flat earth things cause i think it's a diversion from the facts/main substance of the theories, something to ridicules it and make it look stupid.

False flag is not a conspiracy anymore, it common practices in state politics and intelligence which a lot of people know already.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I believe we live like this to a degree.

jews control majority of MSM but that is not even really disputed any more and u can even find most of the names on google/wiki.

most other theories are batshit insane like qanon/911 truthers.