what contact lenses color look the best on people with olive skin?

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
olive skin + black hair
i'm a t50cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, NZb6Air, YungTrappa and 1 other person
Green

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, Falcon_Flam, shizuku11111 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and ryuken
Any idea where to get good contacts? I might get some with the scholership money I got. Only applies if you're from India
idk tbh you can make a thread in looksmaxxing questions

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
eye contacts are a pain in the ass to wear and irritate the fuck out of your eyes, focus on different things.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, ryuken, castizo and 1 other person
@ryuken spend 34.3 minutes in the sun staring at it with full intensity it'll dry out all the melanin and turn ur eyes green

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
thank you bhai this is life fuel
Do you know if those lighteyez drops actually work? my eyes are already kinda green but i want them lighter and i know i have lighter eyes under because when i was born i had deep ocean blue eyes

• +1
eye contacts are a pain in the ass to wear and irritate the fuck out of your eyes, focus on different things.
Says the dude w a top percentile eye color… its always people who have it all say its not important

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, RapeAllFemales and ItsOverLawg
@ryuken spend 34.3 minutes in the sun staring at it with full intensity it'll dry out all the melanin and turn ur eyes green
Unironically works i tried it like 2 years ago, i had t50 eyes now i have greenish eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and ryuken
Do you know if those lighteyez drops actually work? my eyes are already kinda green but i want them lighter and i know i have lighter eyes under because when i was born i had deep ocean blue eyes
i remember there was a guide on how to make them by @ElBastardo in botb but it got removed

• So Sad
Reactions: castizo
shoe lifts, wigs, contacts ALL are a pain in the ass
Unless you fit them in your asshole, and if you truly want to ascend, then you should not give a fuck and do them anyway. Only those who truly want it have it

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Yeah it got removed bc of me. Because I proved how it didnt work via his own results
Guys stop coping. Only 3 things you can do for eye color:

1) Brighten your sclera
2)Contacts
3)Waterline pencil

THATS IT

• +1
Unless you fit them in your asshole, and if you truly want to ascend, then you should not give a fuck and do them anyway. Only those who truly want it have it
no i was simply saying what orc said was untrue that if u wanna ascend u gotta forget everything else

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and ryuken
Bro Orc has got A0 eyes, they dont look A10 even. Dont listen to that final fantasy looking gigachad. FRAUD MY BOY
they are c15 or something my color isn't on that chart it's an obscure light grey color.

• JFL
they are c15 or something my color isn't on that chart it's an obscure light grey color.
Thats why Im calling it A0. Its light grey. Though I met a dutch girl on snap who had the same eye color as you and was flexing ‘omg my eye color is so unique and rare teehee’

i love you orc but not everybody has your A0 grey eyes. They need to fraud
doesn't seem worth the chronic irritation.

Thats why Im calling it A0. Its light grey. Though I met a dutch girl on snap who had the same eye color as you and was flexing ‘omg my eye color is so unique and rare teehee’
everyone has light eyes in the netherlands there's nothing special about it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, ryuken and wsada
doesn't seem worth the chronic irritation.

everyone has light eyes in the netherlands there's nothing special about it.
Hers were like yours though, light grey. Which is why she was flexing +im a t30 cumskin foreigner she ofc was trying to assert dominance by talking abt her eye color that would just stand out a bit in the netherlands but be crazy elsewhere

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
one of my great grand parents had insanely light green eyes with positive eyebrows and a good jaw
mogger from the 30s

suffering from success
Im happy how after testing morphs and filters, hazel/light brown eyes halo me the most. Because you can fraud with them the easiest if you have dark brown eyes, nobody will really wuestion you or judge you if you got dark brown eyes and just go for lighter. But if your brown and go for blue jfl at the social death if they find out. Its a win-win for me

• +1
one of my great grand parents had insanely light green eyes with positive eyebrows and a good jaw
mogger from the 30s
And he had to breed with a sub5 and it lead to his great grandson being on this forum. What an idiot..

• JFL
Hers were like yours though, light grey. Which is why she was flexing +im a t30 cumskin foreigner she ofc was trying to assert dominance by talking abt her eye color that would just stand out a bit in the netherlands but be crazy elsewhere
it doesn't stand out here.

a10's are also quite common.

And he had to breed with a sub5 and it lead to his great grandson being on this forum. What an idiot..
im not sub5 tho
i look somewhat good too with a tannish skin tone which glows in the sun
i just need light colored eyes :LOL::feelswhy:

• JFL
im not sub5 tho
i look somewhat good too with a tannish skin tone which glows in the sun
i just need light colored eyes :LOL::feelswhy:
Im talking abt ur grandpa and the bitch he married that made you end up on this forum. A true looksmaxxer chooses women based on how his son’s success’ll be

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and ItsOverLawg
@Falcon_Flam i forgot you're in .org you wear one right?

• +1
Reactions: Falcon_Flam