What could be done for a vertically short chin?

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
so i searched couple months ago about it and a chin implant could help but it there a more legit way to fix a vertically short chin? i just searched about chin wing osteotomy and it just brings your whole chin forwards so it certainly wont help. thoughts?

so i searched couple months ago about it and a chin implant could help but it there a more legit way to fix a vertically short chin? i just searched about chin wing osteotomy and it just brings your whole chin forwards so it certainly wont help. thoughts?
Genioplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
just get bimax with cw rotation to increase chin height theory :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
ok but what type of genioplasty, what does it do?
Sliding genioplasty. It moves the chin forward to improve horizontal projection, and can also vertically lengthen it.

Sliding genioplasty. It moves the chin forward to improve horizontal projection, and can also vertically lengthen it.
my horizontal position looks ok actually, it's just my chin is upwards grown and looks vertically short.

blame genetics tbh it’s brutal tbh is ur ramus long tbh? must be a very short mandible tbh

Bro did you have bruxism as a kid/in puberty?

if you have overbite, protracting lower teeth try to fix that because your bite might create a shortet chin look