What could cause assymetry in then face?

S

Sastical

Iron
Hello my face on the right side seems to be a lot more aesthetic than my left side does anyone know why?

My teeth on the right side is aligned perfectly but on the left side not so much.

My cheekbones has more lateral growth but only on the right side, my masseters are also a lot more developed on my right side of my face.

But I'm starting to think it's a asymmetrical for a different reason since I can breather better through my right nostril.

I don't have a deviated septum btw

Same i think it could be forward head posture but im too lazy to fix plus im subhuman anyway

Hello my face on the right side seems to be a lot more aesthetic than my left side does anyone know why?

My teeth on the right side is aligned perfectly but on the left side not so much.

My cheekbones has more lateral growth but only on the right side, my masseters are also a lot more developed on my right side of my face.

But I'm starting to think it's a asymmetrical for a different reason since I can breather better through my right nostril.

Chewing more on one side. I have tmj on my right side since I was very young and I have been chewing on left mainly and my jaw on the left side is more developed.

Chewing more on one side. I have tmj on my right side since I was very young and I have been chewing on left mainly and my jaw on the left side is more developed.
That was my assumption too but that doesn't explain why I can breathe out a lot more through my right nostril

Because you were born a deformed subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: malubulul

eat on both sides and ration the food 5050 with your tongue