• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, TechnoBoss, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
I can understand this as an Arab but you can’t you jealous? :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I can understand this as an Arab but you can’t you jealous? :feelshah:
Mirin. What are they saying. I could read subtitles but I find it funny how Arab religious songs all sound like Muslim songs like if I didn’t know this was orthodox I’d assume it was some jihadi song or some Sura recital

Ngl sounds like Isis type of war song

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Mogged by:

One of the comments on the video:
Screenshot 20240627 003741 1

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel, yeeyeeslayer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
arent you literally a nigga from the uk

Mogged by:

One of the comments on the video:
View attachment 3001121

I mean I could also post the comments on the video about Muslims saying they are not Christian from listening to the music of that other song lol 😂

I dunno why Muslims do this cringe shit like it’s a competition. Also the Arabic orthodox one moggs it. And good for her or him his soul longed for satans embrace and so now they are Muslim I hope it wasn’t for the culture or Arabia that would be very cringe

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
Mirin. What are they saying. I could read subtitles but I find it funny how Arab religious songs all sound like Muslim songs like if I didn’t know this was orthodox I’d assume it was some jihadi song or some Sura recital

Ngl sounds like Isis type of war song
It talks about the second coming of Christ

• Woah
arent you literally a nigga from the uk
And? I can’t enjoy how Arabic people speak their hymns? I find Greek and Arabic the best languages for reciting prayers and holy songs that’s obviously my opinion but their lanaguegs jsut mesh so well with it.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
And? I can’t enjoy how Arabic people speak their hymns? I find Greek and Arabic the best languages for reciting prayers and holy songs that’s obviously my opinion but their lanaguegs jsut mesh so well with it.
Ignore the racist bro

I mean I could also post the comments on the video about Muslims saying they are not Christian from listening to the music of that other song lol 😂
I know but usually a whore.
I dunno why Muslims do this cringe shit like it’s a competition. Also the Arabic orthodox one moggs it. And good for her or him his soul longed for satans embrace and so now they are Muslim I hope it wasn’t for the culture or Arabia that would be very cringe
They both sound good tbh.

• +1
I saw this last month had me on the fooor rolling. Esp considering my church is Syrian like the priest in the clip lol
Me too. I maybe atheist but i caged at that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Arabic music + he's throwing stones like a wizard

• JFL
youre just a black dude obsessed with middle eastern races and wish they were Christian

• Hmm...
I know but usually a whore.

They both sound good tbh.
Nar I have heard better Arabic sura than this like

Whatever tf is the sura being recited in the beginning @yeeyeeslayer you tell me

youre just a black dude obsessed with middle eastern races and wish they were Christian
not really I just found the song :ROFLMAO: and decided to post it here cos it’s fascinating hearing an song that sounds like it would be right home in ISIS parades.

So I posted it here :feelshmm: I usually listen to these chants in Greek but YT algo awarded me with this in Ethiopian and Arabic

Me too. I maybe atheist but i caged at that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Arabic music + he's throwing stones like a wizard
Niggas an level 6 evocation wizard from D&D casting fireball

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
you are so pretentious lol

• Love it