What could I do to fix my shit wavy hair?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I'm NW2, I'm on fin, temples already filling in, it feels awesome

One thing that really bothers me tho, is the fact that at the ends of the hair strands (at the hairline), the hair curls up / gets frizz and thus becomes unstylable.
I've tried so many things: very long blow drying till it's completely dry, different hair products (from pomade to clay), conditioner after shampoo (which I do every day anyway, conditioner plus shampoo, shampoo first then conditioner every day) and nothing works

I can't seem to lose this frizz / curling up at the ends of the hair strands at the hairline

Is the brazilian blow-out the only way to make my wavy hair completely straight, the ends of the hairs included?I've already scheduled an appointment at a very good barber for this btw

I think a Brazilian Blow-Out, or any other keratin treatment, will be suitable for you. It won't fully smooth out the kink as opposed to a thermal reconditioning treatment like japanese hair straightening, but itll definitely help manage frizz and fly-away hairs.

Good luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: JohnnyBananas1000
brb using imagination since no pics jfl ngl tbh

I'm NW2, I'm on fin, temples already filling in, it feels awesome

One thing that really bothers me tho, is the fact that at the ends of the hair strands (at the hairline), the hair curls up / gets frizz and thus becomes unstylable.
I've tried so many things: very long blow drying till it's completely dry, different hair products (from pomade to clay), conditioner after shampoo (which I do every day anyway, conditioner plus shampoo, shampoo first then conditioner every day) and nothing works

I can't seem to lose this frizz / curling up at the ends of the hair strands at the hairline

Is the brazilian blow-out the only way to make my wavy hair completely straight, the ends of the hairs included?I've already scheduled an appointment at a very good barber for this btw

any side effects since then? Has your hair become more populated? Since when are you taking fin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back