what countries have you been to?

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
im travelmaxing and need some inspirations

ive been to: france, NL, denmark, sweden, liechtenstein, switzerland, austria, mallorca/spain

ive booked italy and madeira this year, maybe will add greece too

what else are some good countries to travel to?

inb4 india or ukraine

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and try2beme
Uve been to shit countries

• +1
Reactions: buflek
most of europe (like 90% of it), egypt, 'murica, also morocco but I don't remember that one very well.

best memories are in croatia, sea is good, food is cheap, I had a tent setup at a nudist camp, they wouldn't let you into the indoor swimming pools with clothes but they didn't care if you wore them, so I just spend a lot of time snorkeling there.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and buflek
most of europe (like 90% of it), egypt, 'murica, also morocco but I don't remember that one very well.

best memories are in croatia, sea is good, food is cheap, I had a tent setup at a nudist camp, they wouldn't let you into the indoor swimming pools with clothes but they didn't care if you wore them, so I just spend a lot of time snorkeling there.
croatia is on my list for next year

but i read its not as good as it was

more expensive and filled with tourists

America is a must visit (NY, LA, Miami, Chicago)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, Saudi Arabia, USA, a few Caribbean countries on a cruise ship

• +1
croatia is on my list for next year

but i read its not as good as it was

more expensive and filled with tourists
3987774_1709206592725.png

I found the naturalist resort I was staying at, it's bunculuka camping resort.

it's all creepy naked old people so it keeps the tourists at bay, there's a bunch of shallow caves in the rocks to the right + dolphins.

I remember there was a great cheap restaurant nearby but I can't remember the name, they served fresh fish and shit.

• Love it
3987774_1709206592725.png
View attachment 2775126

I found the naturalist resort I was staying at, it's bunculuka camping resort.

it's all creepy naked old people so it keeps the tourists at bay, there's a bunch of shallow caves in the rocks to the right + dolphins.

I remember there was a great cheap restaurant nearby but I can't remember the name, they served fresh fish and shit.
ill bookmark it thanks man

I've been to US, UK, Canada, France, Switzerland, Morroco (Turkey as well but i just stayed in the airport cuz it was for a quick layover), also Spain and Malaysia but i was like 2 so doesn't really count.

Also Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq

• +1
Australia is a must visit, it has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, dubai as well

• +1
Up, bihar, haryana, Maharashtra, karnataka, Uttrakhand, jammu and Kashmir, mp, Rajasthan,

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, shabby890 and ascension
All of them

• Love it
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
i've been to: uk, turkey, spain, greece, bulgaria, cyprus
go to uzbekistan tho and try their food it's awesome

• +1
i've been to: uk, turkey, spain, greece, bulgaria, cyprus
go to uzbekistan tho and try their food it's awesome
Omg Broooo brooo that’s awesome broo :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

im travelmaxing and need some inspirations

ive been to: france, NL, denmark, sweden, liechtenstein, switzerland, austria, mallorca/spain

ive booked italy and madeira this year, maybe will add greece too

what else are some good countries to travel to?

inb4 india or ukraine
Where did you see the most chads?
So I’ll know to never go there