What country has the most attractive foids?

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
For everyone on chads.org looking to find geomaxx in order to find stacy easier what countries are best for finding attractive foids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
eastern europe.

it also has the ugliest men.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justropemaxbro, MagaPutinism, twilight and 18 others
France

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fruitgunpop and Deleted member 15791
eastern europe.

it also has the ugliest men.
How is it possible that the women are incredibly good looking and the men are ogres I don't understand if

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and AscensionMan98
How is it possible that the women are incredibly good looking and the men are ogres I don't understand if
peak sexual dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Finland, Norway, Poland, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, And any other Eastern European Country in general for white bitches
Columbia, Argentina, Brazil for hispanic bitches
Japan, South Korea for asian bitches
Turkey,Armenia,Georgia for middle eastern bitches
Caribbean Islands/region for Black Bitches

Middle eastern bitches and some Eastern Europe bitches may not be that casual about sex in their homelands given the more conservative culture, but as they say, for the right man a women is a whore.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Deleted member 21620, elzde95 and 7 others
Its also easier for foids to look good.But I agree its interesting, as in Finland, and Norway, and Denmark and Sweden and Germany , the avg white man looks incredibly good.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I got no clue if this is true but apparently during WWII so many men from that part of the world got sent to the meat shredder/soviet front that when the war ended there was a huge imbalance between males and females (more females than males).

This led to the men marrying the most attractive females and the women settling for unattractive males. Leading that part of the world to having beautiful women and sub par men.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and AscensionMan98
Baltic countries

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Finland, Norway, Poland, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, And any other Eastern European Country in general for white bitches

Middle eastern bitches and some Eastern Europe bitches may not be that casual about sex in their homelands given the more conservative culture, but as they say, for the right man a women is a whore.
okay I will add Poland on my places to visit I don't think I've come across an unattractive polish girl yet in all honesty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Biiyo03 and AscensionMan98
That's always how it is, GL men and women invert by country cos in each country men and women share same level of dimorphism.

If u exclude really young, mixed countries like USA, Australia, Argentina, then the ones where men are known to be GL will not ve known for women.

Extreme case is asia and Africa. Asians have v low T faces and bodies, so the females r v attractive, the men are not, and Africa is the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Ken, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
okay I will add Poland on my places to visit I don't think I've come across an unattractive polish girl yet in all honesty
I mean their always gonna be ugly people. Forgot to add russia and ukraine, but given the situation Ukraine definitely isn't possible. Russia might be a bit hard also given the sanctions, though don't know how they exactly work.

That's always how it is, GL men and women invert by country cos in each country men and women share same level of dimorphism.

If u exclude really young, mixed countries like USA, Australia, Argentina, then the ones where men are known to be GL will not ve known for women.

Extreme case is asia and Africa. Asians have v low T faces and bodies, so the females r v attractive, the men are not, and Africa is the opposite
Well I would argue that scandanvian countries the native whites and women are pretty much on par when you take into account that women have it much easier to look good as height doesn't matter, add extra points with make up, and easier to get a good body in a. much shorter period and higher body fat.

When you consider this and focus on purely facial features, I would say the men in these regions exhibit the highest levels of looking good. Hardly any ugly men their. Native White Swedes are mostly Incel out of a lack of willingness to approach, which is a growing problem in the west and some asian countries ( like Korea, Japan, China ).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Cheesyrumble and Ken
I'd say men in Stockholm and Copenhagen moreso, stand out as being handsome Globally.

The foids there were nothing g special

Strenght is worthshipped in eastern europe. Prettyboys are incels in Russia.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: spongebob, BigBundaSlapper, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
I'd say men in Stockholm and Copenhagen moreso, stand out as being handsome Globally.

Interesting, so would you baltic foids or Danish/swedish foids are hotter on avg.

Strenght is worthshipped in eastern europe. Prettyboys are incels in Russia.
Must be great for attractive rich older men their. Decades of far more women then men due to younger men dying off in war, and younger men just getting wasted all the time , likely resulted in russian and ee foids pursuing older men who had their careers and general mental attitude together and out of scarcity.

I got no clue if this is true but apparently during WWII so many men from that part of the world got sent to the meat shredder/soviet front that when the war ended there was a huge imbalance between males and females (more females than males).

This led to the men marrying the most attractive females and the women settling for unattractive males. Leading that part of the world to having beautiful women and sub par men.
Yea but if a avg/sub par man marries a hot foid,wouldn't the kid not be as attractive as from a chad and stacy, so thus end up being only somewhat more attractive.

Russia

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

Copenhagen Tinder was hell... IRL was easier, but Tinder was some dantes 7th inferno type shit

• +1
Reactions: epictroll and AscensionMan98
Slavic traits:
Facial growth pattern of Forward maxilla which leads to shorter ramus and shorter chin (good on women, mandible failo on men)
Wide/short faces (neotenous looking trait which is good on women, not ideal in men)

Polish men in particular seem to begin norwooding a noticeable amount in their teens so they lose some of their looks due to that and also wearing short haircuts that offer no halo since they are male gaze maxxed

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 18840
I’ve never come across an attractive polish girl

Greece, Spain and Italy.

If you're into blondes, than scandanavia but you'll get mogged hard.

Probably norway @Erik-Jón

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddone and Erik-Jón
Slavic traits:
Facial growth pattern of Forward maxilla which leads to shorter ramus and shorter chin (good on women, mandible failo on men)
Wide/short faces (neotenous looking trait which is good on women, not ideal in men)

Polish men in particular seem to begin norwooding a noticeable amount in their teens so they lose some of their looks due to that and also wearing short haircuts that offer no halo since they are male gaze maxxed
Why is that the more forward a face is the more the chin and ramus are tiny

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Japan
China
Vietnam
South Korea

• Ugh..
Reactions: 444
Why is that the more forward a face is the more the chin and ramus are tiny
I’ll explain he doesn’t understand what he said of pasted

Slavics tend to have brachy skulls leads to shorter splancho shorter mandible

Longer your mandible is short your ramus

So pretty much the persons ramus has less to start off with

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 18840

I have changed my mind, I have ended up deciding to Italy considering I have European passport so it is limited to Europe and considering age of consent in Italy is 14 it seems perfect, furthermore the language isn't too different from english so it shouldn't take too long to learn, too bad I don't find the girls there as attractive but I'm sure I'll find a good one there eventually

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and AscensionMan98
I have changed my mind, I have ended up deciding to Italy considering I have European passport so it is limited to Europe and considering age of consent in Italy is 14 it seems perfect, furthermore the language isn't too different from english so it shouldn't take too long to learn, too bad I don't find the girls there as attractive but I'm sure I'll find a good one there eventually
Not familiar with Italy. I know when I did yubo in germany did decent, and its 14 their as well. Several cute JB were begging me to visit lol.

• +1
Reactions: Verse
Greece, Spain and Italy.

If you're into blondes, than scandanavia but you'll get mogged hard.
I heard Spain is really shitty , hard to get bitches, and Italy also is hard. Not sure about Greece.

• +1
Reactions: Verse
I’ll explain he doesn’t understand what he said of pasted

Slavics tend to have brachy skulls leads to shorter splancho shorter mandible

Longer your mandible is short your ramus

So pretty much the persons ramus has less to start off with
Why my case is weird then ? I’m probably the biggest example of brachy - and i think meso mogs - but both tall ramus and mandible. I think i may be an exception to the rule since yes usually its meso who have long mandibles.
What ive noticed those its usually people either have long mandible or projected chin never both

• +1
Not familiar with Italy. I know when I did yubo in germany did decent, and its 14 their as well. Several cute JB were begging me to visit lol.
hmm yeah Germany seems like another viable option but I'm not sure I would like the phenotype or accent as much, something to think about though

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Erik-Jón
hmm yeah Germany seems like another viable option but I'm not sure I would like the phenotype or accent as much, something to think about though
What phenotype u looking for, cause they all gonna be white bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Verse and Erik-Jón
Why my case is weird then ? I’m probably the biggest example of brachy - and i think meso mogs - but both tall ramus and mandible. I think i may be an exception to the rule since yes usually its meso who have long mandibles.
What ive noticed those its usually people either have long mandible or projected chin never both
No dolis are the best and have the best mandibles, and your actual mandible probably isn’t as long as others because of your cranium genetics

• +1
No dolis are the best and have the best mandibles, and your actual mandible probably isn’t as long as others because of your cranium genetics
Yes its not the longest but its decently long.
Whats the difference between meso and doli

• +1
  • +1
S tier: Ukraine Belarus Russia trio and Denmark, Sweden,Norway trio
A tier: Unironically usa and other EE countries
B+: germany,Austria, Belgium,netherlands

bc most polish foids are hidieous.

idk why western people think polish women are attractive. Generally polish men mog polish women

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
What phenotype u looking for, cause they all gonna be white bitches.

This type of girl is perfect for me any idea where I can find them similar?

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and AscensionMan98
really? I'd honestly be willing to geomaxx to any country if it meant that some of the foids looked like this
I mean yea probably more likely to be Italian foids but their all top tier white bitches.

Slavic traits:

holy shit over. so you're saying it's the traits they inherited sort of like gooks, hiding flaws on the women but looking alright on men.

what country has good looking women that won't provide incel sons. i hardly care about the woman im looking to reproduce and create mogger 6'8 children in the next 5 years. i am also 6'4 i need a girl about 5'11-6'0 to do what i want here.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

bro tried to sneak finland in there only some phenos there are high appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
S tier: Ukraine Belarus Russia trio and Denmark, Sweden,Norway trio
A tier: Unironically usa and other EE countries
B+: germany,Austria, Belgium,netherlands
Baltic countries are also S tier forgot to add them. :feelsokman:

Almost nobody is norwooding in their teens, and girls in eastern europe don't care about long hair like girls in america do. short hair is not male gaze in eastern europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620