What country is the best for looking for a wife?

Which is best?

• SEA (which one in comments)

• Latam (which one in comments)

• NEA(which one in comments

• EE(which one in comments

• Africa(which one in comments)

• South Asia (which one in comments)

• Middle East/Arab(which one in comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
0 since there's a huge male surplus everywhere.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, JeSuisLempereu, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
The answer is whichever one you're originally from.

Native euros / north Americans can run JBW pretty much anyway. Although SEA works best. If you're a white woman obviously South Asia.

What I've read on thr forum niggas would rather be a forever cel than touch a sheboon with a 10 foot pole
Bhai it seems me and you agree on 99% of all things. Funny how we came to blows once JFL

Us dark beasts should stick together

North Indian Foids are the worst kind. Too narcy

• +1
Reactions: yen
@sweetheart EE is winning man

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, HTN_Mentalcel and sweetheart
@sweetheart why do so many ppl want EE wife? Are they really that beautiful and have such good personalities? 😍

@sweetheart why do so many ppl want EE wife? Are they really that beautiful and have such good personalities? 😍
They are mercantile, degenerate and are willing to go for foreigners . Probably beautiful , but I as a slav prefer french and Scandinavian girls.
Slavic toilet worship is insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopelesscel, Chadeep, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
@optimisticzoomer why are you racist against black women??

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and optimisticzoomer
Since I'm white and 6'1, I would say Brazil. EE is fine but is worse to live in.

The question is simple - where is it best to emigrate to find a gf/wife?
Ukraine was easy before the war, now they must be begging for males to repopulate what is left.

Caves of Afghan Badakhchân

Tanzanian village, such things

Nowhere

No point if not chad

For you my friend i must recommend New Delhi or Kolkata. Many biutiful woman there.

I think sheboons in Africa are better than the hoodrat sheboons in the west
Dude, they are the same wherever you go. Niggers will be niggers. The ones in Africa are just 100 lbs lighter.

Bangladesh
@SecularIslamist Give it to him real, what's his chances in Dhaka? he's a 6'0 indian guy while average height in bangla is like 5'6
Btw Preston don't bother with Pakistan, you'll be mistaken for rickshaw drivers there :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Armenia? Why that specifically?
I've known quite a few Armenian girls teaching English in China throughout the years. They're all seeming pretty decent compared to other kinds of Western girls you'll find there.

Also, my wife follows quite a few Chinese speaking Western/Chinese couples who vlog on YouTube. One of these couples is living in Armenia with their children. She says she really admires the different Armenian women she sees in vlogs. Says it's very warm and traditional while people are very down to earth there. These are things missing in China, the warmth at least, as well as USA. She says if our boy ends up liking white girls then it would be a blessing for him to find one from the Armenian countryside.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
south africa

Armenia, Albania or Georgia = white looking women with lowest divorce rate https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography
@Jason Voorhees, see. I didn't even know this stat.

And so many Russian speakers on here will tell you Russian is a useless language to learn. Tisk tisk.

If you speak Russian you can communicate with anyone from Armenia or Georgia, and so many other countries.

Instead of learning Japanese to find a waifu dudes should be learning Russian and Spanish, or maybe Portuguese. Just a better chance of finding success with the women you'll meet learning these languages.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BigJimsWornOutTires
unironically Africa, if you need specifics Kenya or Nigeria and chiristian only not the muslim african.

and yes African women are different than American Sheboons.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Russia (but only if you are chad)

the correct answer is none