What determines high intellect in life are not grades, its money.

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
Smart people make smart choices.
They know how to move in life.
It's not like they dont make mistakes, they do.
They learn fast, however.
In every profession, whether legal or illegal, those at the top are those who score high in IQ
In conclusion, IQ > Looks
inb4 Jeremy Meeks, Well if your IQ is low you're gonna lose it all and get fucked by the agepill.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Crusile
Just prove something by making the definition the same.

Low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 6128, comfortably dumb and 3 others
That's why the emerald mine kid Musk 'got' rich, right. Not because of nepotism and better opportunities.

You're mixing up IQ with intelligence and then money which is mostly parents' connection and wealth one way or another. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, wollet2, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
That's why the emerald mine kid Musk 'got' rich, right. Not because of nepotism and better opportunities.

You're mixing up IQ with intelligence and then money which is mostly parents' connection and wealth one way or another. Lol.
I'm not talking strictly about billionaires tough I'm sure, every billionaire is one way or another high iq than his competitors and regular joes.
You could say, oh well but they dont play by the rules, they're exploit their workers etc, which is evil but its part of the game, no morals and high iq.
Who say you gotta play by the rules, only got to play for keeps. It's not moral, but if you can get away with it without hurting your public image even then you're high iq.

There are people out there way smarter than Musk. My guy thought covid would be gone by April 2020 JFL. Also my simulation and tons of other bullcrap.

Is he smarter than average? Obviously. I can name you hundreds of others academics or self made rich guys, including millionaires, billionaries (f.e. Peter Thiel) that mog his brain.

If you want to become rich. The most important asset is parents, not IQ or intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and wollet2
There are people out there way smarter than Musk. My guy thought covid would be gone by April 2020 JFL. Also my simulation and tons of other bullcrap.

Is he smarter than average? Obviously. I can name you hundreds of others academics or self made rich guys, including millionaires, billionaries (f.e. Peter Thiel) that mog his brain.

If you want to become rich. The most important asset is parents, not IQ or intelligence.
And I can name you people who literally lost all their inheritance money and doomed their bloodline. And I dont even have to look very far as they are many.
IQ/INTELLIGENCE matter more than family. doesnt hurt to be born into wealth though but better be smart enough to keep it because a lot of people have their eye on it. Including but not limited to women.

And I can name you people who literally lost all their inheritance money and doomed their bloodline. And I dont even have to look very far as they are many.
IQ/INTELLIGENCE matter more than family. doesnt hurt to be born into wealth though but better be smart enough to keep it because a lot of people have their eye on it. Including but not limited to women.
Not when the majority of Billionaires aren't self made. The biggest predictor of a child's future wealth status is their dad's wealth.

What I'm telling you are facts, not even opinions. You can look them up.

Also intelligence aside, if you're a corrupted POS, willing to do illegal things, politics involvement, luck and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and wollet2
Not when the majority of Billionaires aren't self made. The biggest predictor of a child's future wealth status is their dad's wealth.

What I'm telling you are facts, not even opinions. You can look them up.

Also intelligence aside, if you're a corrupted POS, willing to do illegal things, politics involvement, luck and so on.
I agree on what you say for generational wealth on the long term, stacked ancestors wealth is logically going to win in the long run but for self mades, if you consider each person by his life time, I think IQ/Intelligence matter more, because while its hard to move up the social ladder, its easy to move down, much easier with lower IQ.

In every profession, whether legal or illegal, those at the top are those who score high in IQ
inb4 Jeremy Meeks, Well if your IQ is low you're gonna lose it all and get fucked by the agepill.
knowledge and wisdom are necessary

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
To an extent. Because, a smart person could realize that happiness is the only thing that actually matters. And for them, it's possible just being a park ranger or some relaxing job actually brings them the most happiness. Many rural people are totally happy just being with their family and having a job they love.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and koalendo
If you have low IQ, you can have all the money in the world, a higher IQ individual will come and bullshit you out of it.
Don't think it can happen? It has happened many times, it's happening this very moment and it will continue to happen until the end of times.

If you have high IQ, you can get resources from people with low IQ with relative ease.

nah, it's being smart

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and LooksOrDeath
iq

meeks made a really smart life choice when he went to prison

• +1
Reactions: comfortably dumb
legit, paris hilton and 50 cent are era-defining geniuses compared to perelman or tesla

one of the dumbest copes around, usually parroted by midwits who were born into a rich family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
You discovered fire bro

absolutely
retarded, kys