What determines skull shape? Is it purely genetic or are there other factors?

mewingmaxxer

mewingmaxxer

Iron
Obviously one of if not the most important factors contributing to how your face looks is the skull, and also obviously it's mostly genetic, but is it purely luck or can you maybe do something say during puberty like bonesmashing while megadosing K2 or Electroshock therapy (or what it was called) or maybe using BMP-2 or other drugs.

I also presented in my previous post some resources to discuss the potential effect of facial stretches and exercises.

This has probably already been discussed but I haven't found any good threads using search.

Also off topic but I'm trying to write some guides to post here, what topics do you think are important or should be covered?

• +1
Reactions: Gigatyrone69 and drag
Obviously one of if not the most important factors contributing to how your face looks is the skull, and also obviously it's mostly genetic, but is it purely luck or can you maybe do something say during puberty like bonesmashing while megadosing K2 or Electroshock therapy (or what it was called) or maybe using BMP-2 or other drugs.

I also presented in my previous post some resources to discuss the potential effect of facial stretches and exercises.

This has probably already been discussed but I haven't found any good threads using search.

Also off topic but I'm trying to write some guides to post here, what topics do you think are important or should be covered?
IMO skull shape is primarily genetic, but the easiest part to change is your jawline, which literally makes or breaks your looks front and side wise.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
We’re you dropped on your head as a baby

IMO skull shape is primarily genetic, but the easiest part to change is your jawline, which literally makes or breaks your looks front and side wise.
Yeah I mean it's defo mostly genetic I don't think any sane person disagrees and yes the jaw plays a huuuuuge part but yk generally the skull shape literally determines your face, if you can change that it should be the priority next to height imo.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer

I just found this which sounds very relevant and interesting to read