What did I do to deserve this

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
If God exists and has the power to do anything then why would he make me suffer from acne? Does he not have even the slightest level of sympathy for his creatures? Why do people worship God if he makes them suffer?

Why would you pray for him to make something bad in your life go away, if he could prevent it in the first place? It really makes no sense. Not even talking about me, but the people in war dying for no reason, doesn't God feel bad about not saving them?
How ironic that the people in war and poverty pray to their Gods the most, compared to american/europian people, who live life better than them.

He can be like very powerful or something but if he makes me feel bad with giving me acne, then why should I love him?
Should I love rich people for the same reason? Cause they powerful and make me suffer? Bruhh make this whole shit make sense JFL

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, BrahminBoss, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, murdah, NoseProphecy and 3 others
unless your acne is victim burn tier you aren't suffering from it :feelspepo:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, Esteban1997, earcel_ifucantell and 3 others
  • WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: northern mogger, NoseProphecy and Autismcel
You could have been born retarded, or as a bug but you complain cause you have some acne jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Esteban1997, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Why do you worship pussy
I don't tbh, I just want to be wanted by women not it's not even about pussy.

You can recreate having sex but you can't recreate women wanting to have sex with you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
You could have been born retarded, or as a bug but you complain cause you have some acne jfl
Everyones biggest problem in life is their own.
God could easily prevent that too, then why isn't he doing that?

complaining cause of spots on your face jfl nice

How you have joy without pain? You hyperfixate on the pain. There's rich good looking intelligent people right now complaining about the most trivial thing and believing their life sucks. It's all in your head.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
i dont believe in god but according to religious people its cause "its a test brooo"

How you have joy without pain? You hyperfixate on the pain. There's rich good looking intelligent people right now complaining about the most trivial thing and believing their life sucks. It's all in your head.
Saying it's all in your head is craazy...
But you're right I think, people are never satisfied with what they have, but that's what makes humanity evolve.

Although I don't really care cause ts is not helping in the moment

• So Sad
Reactions: Meteor21
i dont believe in god but according to religious people its cause "its a test brooo"
Yeah it's a test of what? If god is all knowing and shit then why would he test us? He knows what we'll do

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
You were born, that was the mistake you made coming into this time space reality.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
You were born, that was the mistake you made coming into this time space reality.
I fucked it up at 0years old, good to know

If God exists and has the power to do anything then why would he make me suffer from acne?
Sometimes god allows us to suffer so that we might know him better and don't become attached to wordly things and things of the flesh.

Does he not have even the slightest level of sympathy for his creatures? Why do people worship God if he makes them suffer?
God loves all mankind, but he has also given us free will. With free will comes suffering, which was passed down from the original sin of Adam and Eve.

Why would you pray for him to make something bad in your life go away, if he could prevent it in the first place? It really makes no sense.
We can't always know god's plan, we must put our faith and trust in him.

Not even talking about me, but the people in war dying for no reason, doesn't God feel bad about not saving them?
A human life time is insignificant compared to the eternity that awaits us in heaven or hell.

How ironic that the people in war and poverty pray to their Gods the most, compared to american/europian people, who live life better than them.
Those who turn their backs on god, have given up everything that means anything. Death is inevitable, and hellfire is eternal.

Repent and believe, so that whoever believes in him shall be saved no through works but through faith.

I'm will pray you. 😭

• +1
Sometimes god allows us to suffer so that we might know him better and don't become attached to wordly things and things of the flesh.
And what if god skipped us the suffering, and just told us that "don't become attached to wordly things" ? If he's all-knowing then he already knows who will take his word or not.

And what if god skipped us the suffering, and just told us that "don't become attached to wordly things" ? If he's all-knowing then he already knows who will take his word or not.
He gave us free will.

god isn't what u think that's why. change ur thoughts and ur reality will change. nuff said.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Then my will is not having acne. It didn't disappear strangely
You have to address acne at the root cause. Whatever's causing your weakened skin barrier or immune system, bad sleep, stress, poor nutrition, etc.

• +1
You have to address acne at the root cause. Whatever's causing your weakened skin barrier or immune system, bad sleep, stress, poor nutrition, etc.
I have the best diet I can do given the circumstances, working on the sleep too but I have at least 7 hours everyday already.

I only use products my derm recommended to me, basic cleanser moisturizer sunscreen.

I am stressed because of my skin but that's inevitable.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Stop blaming God
start blaming ur parents and family

• +1
Show skin in dm

• +1
How is ur diet and harmones
No gluten, no dairy, no preservatives, no seed oils, no processed food, no fried food, basically meat eggs vegetables, rarely fruits.

Don't know about hormones, only the HGH and IGF-1 levels. I won't take tranny androgenmin drugs tho

God has been slain by these badboys

Attachments

• images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (24).jpeg
    images (24).jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
If God exists and has the power to do anything then why would he make me suffer from acne? Does he not have even the slightest level of sympathy for his creatures? Why do people worship God if he makes them suffer?

Why would you pray for him to make something bad in your life go away, if he could prevent it in the first place? It really makes no sense. Not even talking about me, but the people in war dying for no reason, doesn't God feel bad about not saving them?

He can be like very powerful or something but if he makes me feel bad with giving me acne, then why should I love him?
Should I love rich people for the same reason? Cause they powerful and make me suffer? Bruhh make this whole shit make sense JFL
You're in an alien world. Your flesh suit is having difficulty adjusting to its atmosphere.

• Hmm...

Read the bible and you will get it