What did I do wrong?

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
I'm a 6'3 good looking dude who has no problem GETTING girls, but once I get them I suddenly just start acting super autistic and driving them away (did it 4 times just this month)
This girl (21) who I thought would be my onitis because of our great chemistry is clearly attracted to me but only to fuck me, and she is literally a Christian conservative who follows ONLY me on instagram (doesn't even hesitate to give me her phone when together), but she won't "date" me
Will she ever love me? Why won't she talk to me unless she wants to meet up?
Why am I so unloveable? How do I improve? Genuinely want to kms over this

NTpill

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Detective
Genetic abomination

Log off bro, you're cooked.
Srsly though, NTpill strikes again, bloody brootal.
20231224 221250

I'm a 6'3 good looking dude who has no problem GETTING girls, but once I get them I suddenly just start acting super autistic and driving them away (did it 4 times just this month)
This girl (21) who I thought would be my onitis because of our great chemistry is clearly attracted to me but only to fuck me, and she is literally a Christian conservative who follows ONLY me on instagram (doesn't even hesitate to give me her phone when together), but she won't "date" me
Will she ever love me? Why won't she talk to me unless she wants to meet up?
Why am I so unloveable? How do I improve? Genuinely want to kms over this
you’re a spastic cunt, she jus doesn’t want date cuz she doesn’t want labels so she can feel better abt her connection with god

you’re a spastic cunt, she jus doesn’t want date cuz she doesn’t want labels so she can feel better abt her connection with god
SO FUCKING GOD IS THE REASON NO ONE LOVES ME??

You're going after the wrong women,
You're a chad going after nt women, go for more trashy druggy women who like alcohol, or slay autistic women to train with them.

How do I fix it
Unironically log off the site, have more social interactions, go outside more, get a hobby and join some sort of club.
This'll work as long as you haven't actually got any mental disabilities.

• +1
Reactions: zerohopecel
Unironically log off the site, have more social interactions, go outside more, get a hobby and join some sort of club.
This'll work as long as you haven't actually got any mental disabilities.
I might actually have mental illnesses, but I'll try this for a few weeks and update (I NEED THIS GIRL SO BAD HER BODY IS FUCKING HEAVEN AND HER PERSONALITY IS EVEN BETTER)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
I might actually have mental illnesses, but I'll try this for a few weeks and update (I NEED THIS GIRL SO BAD HER BODY IS FUCKING HEAVEN AND HER PERSONALITY IS EVEN BETTER)
You can do this bro, I believe in you.

• +1
Reactions: zerohopecel
I removed her from my socials and texted her that it isn't working out for me, and that I am not interested in fucking someone who doesn't like me, and she responded saying "i never said I dont like you" She has neither said if she likes me or not
im so fucking retarded I should put a knife through my skull why am I so autistic

• So Sad
Reactions: Feliezzx
It's over for me jfl I need to lobotomymaxx

Update: She is so diplomatic with her words, she never makes a solid statement, everything she says can literally be interpreted in ANY WAY and has NO substance, she literally won't say anything about whether she likes me or not, no matter how hard I try
My head is already so fucked and she is fucking with it more I genuinely need help
I REALLY want to block her but like her sm at the same time, she has me on a leash like a nigger
I got her to do this personality disorder test posted in this forum a few weeks ago and these are her results if its of any help

Screenshot 20231226 095638 Gallery

Cuz u prob have fuckyboy appeal not LTR appeal but either way fakecel get off this forum

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Cuz u prob have fuckyboy appeal not LTR appeal but either way fakecel get off this forum
I'm not a fakecel no woman has dated me since I was 15