What did I tell you boyos WW3 is soon

N

ngannou

Mistral
You saw Israel literally destroying Lebbanon today right??
I have been telling WW3 is happening soon

the Satanist illuminatis and the Kaballah jews are preparing for WW3 to destroy the world

and make new world order, one world government one world religion which is Satanism.

You see Ukraine - Russia Hamas vs Israel was the beginning.

Now you can see Hebullah vs Israel

and soon China vs Taiwan

North Korea vs South Korea will happen

The finale will be Russia vs NATO

You can't cope with WW3 only Jesus is the way buddy boyos prepare, this might be the end times or a sign that Jesus might come soon.

The Satanists are making WW3 for the new world order be prepared with the name and word of God

Screenshot 2024 09 24 195051

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, FutureSlayer, Putin and 4 others
Hopefully I get drafted and fucking die

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, nofap, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Mumbai sc123

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Heatmiser, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
oh noooooooo!!!!

removes to remote village in brazil to live like a fucking king pin in my 10k house with baddiess
OHHH NOOOOO!!!!
absolute cope.

Hopefully I get drafted and fucking die
I hope there is war in a few years when I have gymaxxed so I can serve and die with a purpose

This world is too meaningless

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
People have said it will happen for 80 years

This is different this is the first time where asia, europe, and middle east all in war at the same time
Europe isn't at war only 2 countries are. Middle East is always at war and what country in asia is at war

the Satanist illuminatis and the Kaballah jews are preparing for WW3 to destroy the world

and make new world order, one world government one world religion which is Satanism.

and soon China vs Taiwan

You can't cope with WW3 only Jesus is the way buddy boyos prepare, this might be the end times or a sign that Jesus might come soon.

The Satanists are making WW3 for the new world order be prepared with the name and word of God

View attachment 3194799
Nothing ever happens

christians will side with the jews then welcome their own beheadings

Nowadays the israelites are beginning to believe that Jesus is the Messiah

that's the plan.. jesus is the word for messiah. your second coming is their messiah. you're duped into thinking they're 'accepting jesus' but you're the one accepting their messiah.. then muh satanists who are the other jews will behead you while your allied orthodox jews pretend to cry for you, then you're all dead

that's the plan.. jesus is the word for messiah. your second coming is their messiah. you're duped into thinking they're 'accepting jesus' but you're the one accepting their messiah.. then muh satanists who are the other jews will behead you while your allied orthodox jews pretend to cry for you, then you're all dead
You should differentiate the Kaballah Jews and the israelites I am talking about normal kind Israelites who believe in the Father Yahweh.

Kaballah Jews offically hates even the God in form of Yahweh look at freemason books they see the God as tyrant

You should differentiate the Kaballah Jews and the israelites I am talking about normal kind Israelites who believe in the Father Yahweh.

Kaballah Jews offically hates even the God in form of Yahweh look at freemason books they see the God as tyrant

there's no difference, they're just acting out their different roles to initiate the script. the fact that you as a christian are so desperately defending muh israelites just proves exactly what i'm saying, how well it's working and how you're trapped within it.

there's no difference, they're just acting out their different roles to initiate the script. the fact that you as a christian are so desperately defending muh israelites just proves exactly what i'm saying, how well it's working and how you're trapped within it.
Nah israelites and Kaballah are different israelites are also victims

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
Nothing ever happens, don't worry boyo

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
Nothing ever happens boyo. For WWIII to start it needs Europe in it. Ain't nobody gaf about those desert niggers 😂😂🙏🙏

like theres one thing you need to understand: do you really think that those elites who have amassed crazy wealth by scamming and manipulating people would really risk losing it all in a world war?

never ever. Dw, if things are about to hit the fan they'll always make a phone call and calm things down. They all have each other on speed dial. Whether Muricans, Russians, Chinese. All a big show.

They only engage in wars that make them profit, not wars that destroy it all.

like theres one thing you need to understand: do you really think that those elites who have amassed crazy wealth by scamming and manipulating people would really risk losing it all in a world war?

never ever. Dw, if things are about to hit the fan they'll always make a phone call and calm things down. They all have each other on speed dial. Whether Muricans, Russians, Chinese. All a big show.

They only engage in wars that make them profit, not wars that destroy it all.
Bro they won't lose they are making WW3 and covid , vaccines to diminish the population and break the economy and government. They want to make

new world order, new world government

American imperialism and fascism will eventually lead us to this.
For them, it was initially to kill first a militarily weaker China (less strategic nuclear weapons), and then take on a lone Russia. But nothing can be changed. So the Americans are fighting for their survival in Ukraine with the tenacity of a doomed man, hoping that by some chance Russia will break first. Therefore, they are constantly raising the stakes and are not even averse to bringing the conflict to a nuclear war.

and soon China vs Taiwan

View attachment 3194799
Dnrd, ww3 is NOT starting even with conflicts:ogre:

and soon China vs Taiwan

View attachment 3194799
Rd, jesus part isnt cope tho:Comfy:❤️