WW3 is coming soon buddy boyos!!!

good, thats what we need to reinstablish male - female roles, and have a good economic period like 1950-2000
Nah after ww3 the evil kaballah jews freemasons will make one world government man or women will all be slaves

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Nah after ww3 the evil kaballah jews freemasons will make one world government man or women will all be slaves
One day, Optimus will be your friend.

Optimus will be your protector.

Optimus will be the brother you always wanted.

Optimus will be your mother.

Optimus will be your girlfriend always ready to fuck.

Optimus will tell you what to do.

Optimus will be your Overlord.

Elon Musk Dance GIF by DanielPT Fitness

IMG 20241020 014447

Only a few more months and this will be a reality.

And it haven't happen lmao

I dont want world war 3:soy: Life is perfect rn

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
no one will go at war if Trump gets elected

Trump will end the supply of arms to Ukraine and send them to Israel instead for the war between Israel and Iran. Maybe Europe will pick up the slack there afterwards but the war with Iran will cause the price of oil to explode if Iran attacks the oil fields and refineries which will make Russia, a Jewish puppet state, richer than ever and therefore able to expand the war in Europe, specially if Trump pulls out of NATO. After that the Jewish messiah will be annointed to rule over the world.

Look up Christopher Ben brjerkes on bitchute, he explains how they’re staging the biblical wars. Better pray Trump doesn’t win

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ngannou
I am on an uncharted remote private island with nuclear bunkers, starlink internet, decades of supplies and around 100 aryan JB stacies.
WW3 can't affect me.
Once it's over, me and my 1000 offsprings shall emerge and create a new Aryan Ethnostate and subjucate the radiation mutated subhuman leftovers of humanity to use for slave labor in order to rebuild.
Our next stop will be setting up a colony in Mars.
And before you know it, the Aryans will take over the galaxy.

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@
Trump will end the supply of arms to Ukraine and send them to Israel instead for the final war between Israel and Iran. Maybe Europe will pick up the slack there afterwards but the war with Iran will cause the price of oil to explode if Iran attacks the oil fields and refineries which will make Russia, a Jewish puppet state, richer than ever and therefore able to expand the war. After that the Jewish messiah will be anointed to rule over the world.

Look up Christopher Ben brjerkes on bitchute, he explains how they’re staging the biblical wars. Better pray Trump doesn’t win
Either trump wins or harris wins ww3 is inevitable because the dark kaballah jews, illuminatis, evil freemasons need it. Both of them worker of illuminati

Either trump wins or harris wins ww3 is inevitable because the dark kaballah jews, illuminatis, evil freemasons need it. Both of them worker of illuminati
No, again, they’re staging this so it’s not perfect. The men who run the pentagon know this war is suicide, if Kamala wins they’ll continue arming Ukraine and force israel to stop which will not allow Russia to get rich and create the communist world order or whatever it is they want to implement when their Messiah is annointed. In fact it will be the opposite of Russia getting weaker.

The only way they can get the US to pull out of NATO and attack Iran to raise the price of oil in the benefit of Russia is if they put a Russian agent in the White House. But I don’t know if they’ll even be able to pull out of NATO, again, there’s people in the military who understand what’s going on and will try to stop Trump.

Are the reptilians also involved?

No, again, they’re staging this so it’s not perfect. The men who run the pentagon know this war is suicide, if Kamala wins they’ll continue arming Ukraine and force israel to stop which will not allow Russia to get rich and create the communist world order or whatever it is they want to implement when their Messiah is annointed. In fact it will be the opposite of Russia getting weaker.

The only way they can get the US to pull out of NATO and attack Iran to raise the price of oil in the benefit of Russia is if they put a Russian agent in the White House. But I don’t know if they’ll even be able to pull out of NATO, again, there’s people in the military who understand what’s going on and will try to stop Trump.
Are the reptilians also involved?
I think reptillians ain't real but the iluminati's worship satan yeah satan is real