What did Jesus have to say about gays?

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]

Matthew 19:12

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

eunuch in his time means a man who doesn't have sex with women

He refers firstly to homosexual men, then to those who were castrated(for harems) and lastly to those who abstain from sex for religious purposes

For there are eunuchs who were born that way
If Jesus says that some are born that way from their mothers womb and if as the religious say those within the womb are creations of God:

That means that those whom the religious may not approve of,

are creations of God.

Why did god create them?
Maybe to test us.

Now the Catholic Church is against it and so was Paul, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

but the church is an institution made of homosexuals and pedophiles

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/...-homosexual-hookup-app-grindr-at-the-vatican/
https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...se-sex-abuse-frances-catholic-church-80408030

and Paul was very sus
Romans 7:14-23

3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

So who will you decide to follow?
or

@n0rthface @gamma @cloUder @King_ @Baldingman1998 @eduardkoopman @TsarTsar444 @Harold O'brien @Thompsonz @Ed676 @Basedprincess @basedfedoracel
    • @
      FailedNormieManlet
      @FailedNormieManlet
    • @
      SeiGun
      @SeiGun
    • @
      Chintuck22
      @Chintuck22
    • @L@Leonardo DiCaprio
    • @
      Patriot
      @Patriot
    • @
      Alesund
      @Alesund
    • @
      Beetlejuice
      @Beetlejuice
    • @
      Warlow
      @Warlow
    • @Q@qwertyqazqwerty
    • @
      gamma
      @gamma
    • @
      koalendo
      @koalendo
    • @
      thereallegend
      @thereallegend
    • @
      thegoat
      @thegoat
    • @
      Reckless Turtle
      @Reckless Turtle
    • @
      Preoximerianas
      @Preoximerianas
    • @
      Toth's thot
      @Toth's thot
    • @H@hebbewem
    • @
      fogdart
      @fogdart
    • @
      Beastimmung
      @Beastimmung
    • @Over
    • @Indiana Evans
    • @PingPong @oldcelloser

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 14266, RoundHouse and 9 others

He refers firstly to homosexual men, then to those who were castrated(for harems) and lastly to those who abstain from sex for religious purposes

If Jesus says that some are born that way from their mothers womb and if as the religious say those within the womb are creations of God:

are creations of God.

Why did god create them?
Maybe to test us.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/...-homosexual-hookup-app-grindr-at-the-vatican/
https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...se-sex-abuse-frances-catholic-church-80408030

and Paul was very sus

3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

View attachment 1483352orView attachment 1483355

@n0rthface @gamma @cloUder @King_ @Baldingman1998 @eduardkoopman @TsarTsar444 @Harold O'brien @Thompsonz @Ed676 @Basedprincess @basedfedoracel
    • @
      FailedNormieManlet
      @FailedNormieManlet
    • @
      SeiGun
      @SeiGun
    • @
      Chintuck22
      @Chintuck22
    • @L@Leonardo DiCaprio
    • @
      Patriot
      @Patriot
    • @
      Alesund
      @Alesund
    • @
      Beetlejuice
      @Beetlejuice
    • @
      Warlow
      @Warlow
    • @Q@qwertyqazqwerty
    • @
      gamma
      @gamma
    • @
      koalendo
      @koalendo
    • @
      thereallegend
      @thereallegend
    • @
      thegoat
      @thegoat
    • @
      Reckless Turtle
      @Reckless Turtle
    • @
      Preoximerianas
      @Preoximerianas
    • @
      Toth's thot's thot
      @Toth's thot
    • @H@hebbewem
    • @
      fogdart
      @fogdart
    • @
      Beastimmung
      @Beastimmung
    • @Over
    • @Indiana Evans
    • @PingPong @oldcelloser

Gays won't inherit the kingdom of God.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, gymcel:(, Central Cee and 1 other person
"Hell naw these niggas got Poopdick 💀" or something along those lines I think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 9670, N1666 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexBrown84
It's not gay if the other guy isn't gay too ✋

I say they are despicable creatures

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Faggots will burn in hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Clark69, Baldingman1998 and 2 others

Yeah. Church institute is not the same as Jesus words and actions.

Religuos institutes. Are known for attracting narcisists.
Because narcisists, love the idea of being woreshipped and having status. And the path of becoming a priest or whatever might be kinda easy to achieve that.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
a lot of priests are gay pedophiles

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Lmao and Toth's thot
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexBrown84
Does the God you believe in create men only to make them suffer such a cruel fate?
Or maybe...
They are also invited to dine in the holy kingdom with God?
They choose to suck males off and engage in faggot activity, so they shall burn in hell it’s their own choice. Everyone chooses to be a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 6695
They choose to suck males off and engage in faggot activity, so they shall burn in hell it’s their own choice. Everyone chooses to be a faggot.
but they have no desire for women
they had no choice regarding their sexual orientation and identity
they are born this way like Jesus says, they are the natural eunuchs

they could abstain maybe but will you expect the same of heterosexuals?
if not, that's quite unfair

And what about lesbians?
Are they not the same

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Gays won't inherit the kingdom of God.
If you truly cant control the attraction to men and fight against it, God can forgive you if you are a follower of Christ, But you CANT practice homosexual practices, thats how you go to hell!

The Catholic church are a bunch of Heretics my friend. They are not Christians even though they might call themselves that

Does the God you believe in create men only to make them suffer such a cruel fate?
Or maybe...
They are also invited to dine in the holy kingdom with God?

I believe that everyone gets an invitation
Everyone is given the choice, free will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
If you truly cant control the attraction to men and fight against it, God can forgive you if you are a follower of Christ, But you CANT practice homosexual practices, thats how you go to hell!
Nor sexually immoral, or fornicators. Those who practice such things will have their part in the lake the burns with fire and brimstone which is the second death.

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro and Deleted member 6695
Exactly, practicing homosexuality and giving in to the temptations is what takes you to hell

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 3828
Nor sexually immoral, or fornicators. Those who practice such things will have their part in the lake the burns with fire and brimstone which is the second death.
The keyword here is practice. Do you think a believer who commits suicide goes to hell? No because you cant practice suicide

• +1
source?
The Catholic church are a bunch of Heretics my friend. They are not Christians even though they might call themselves that
Matthew 24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6695
"fuck them bitch ass niggas"

The keyword here is practice. Do you think a believer who commits suicide goes to hell? No because you cant practice suicide
If your right hand causes you to sin it would be better to have your hand cut off than to keep it and your whole body burn in hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
source?

Matthew 24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”
Rev 21:8
States that acting on sin and practicing it takes you to hell, do it once not willfully is not enough to take you to hell

If your right hand causes you to sin it would be better to have your hand cut off than to keep it and your whole body burn in hell.
Yeah and thats metaphorical. Same applies to for example Alcohol, if alcohol causes you to swear and be profane remove alcohol from your life. If you have friends that tempt you in to sin, cut them from your life

• +1
@justshowerbro Join the discussion

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro and Deleted member 3828
Rev 21:8
States that acting on sin and practicing it takes you to hell, do it once not willfully is not enough to take you to hell
I think that would go for all sex-havers then
like Paul talks about sexual immorality in 1 Corinthians 6
Exactly, practicing homosexuality and giving in to the temptations is what takes you to hell
ok i read

then again I believe hell doesn't exist
and heaven we can find inside
Your body is the Holy Land
Please don't do that. Your body is the holy temple.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6695
I think that would go for all sex-havers then
like Paul talks about sexual immorality in 1 Corinthians 6
Yes. Its talking about every kind of sin you can practice

• +1
It's so fucking amusing to read people who don't know a word of Koine debate what Paul wanted to say jfl. I gotta give it to the muslims, at least they understand their holy book as it was supposed to be conveyed.

It's so fucking amusing to read people who don't know a word of Koine debate what Paul wanted to say jfl. I gotta give it to the muslims, at least they understand their holy book as it was supposed to be conveyed.
Did you read the greek version?
what's the difference?

• +1
Did you read the greek version?
what's the difference?
The difference is worthy of a whole dedicated book. I don't know who translated Paul's arsenokoitai neologism to mean "homosexuals" but they did a horrific job. This is a rather ambiguous passage (1 Cor 6:9-10) in scholarly circles. The word is constructed from the Septuagint translation of Lev 20:13 and Lev 18:22 (arsenos + koitein). The problem is that we have no idea what the phrase in question in both of these verses ( אִשָּׁ֔ה מִשְׁכְּבֵ֣י ) really meant and we probably never will, the intricate context is lost along with the literal meaning. The best translation we have is

"And with a male you will not lie on the beds/lying downs of a woman, It is an abomination".

You would think that it's still pretty clear, it's about gay sex, right? Wrong. It's yet another deceptive trick that English pulled on you. No one knows what "on the beds of a woman" mean. I won't go into a detailed Hebrew analysis but this interpretation is pretty much ruled out due to how the sentence is constructed and the missing syntax that is expected to be there for it to make sense.

Virtually all forefront scholars of Leviticus (Wells, Steibert, Milgrom, Stewart, Joosten, Lings, and a couple others i probably forgot about) have moved on from translating it as general homosexual practices, but, the specific meaning isn't agreed upon unanimously. The 2 leading interpretations (not gonna go into it here) is that it condemns gay incest (Lev 18-20 is largely about incest) OR gay sex when one man already has a female sexual partner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and AlexBrown84
op has astolfo avi and is a faggot christain who doesnt want to go to hell

• JFL
Gay is not ok

“neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.”

pretty fuckibg clear

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro
Buddy :feelswah:.

I'm sorry you are gay but stop with the cope. All religion is anti gay. But you don't have to worry since they are all false. (In my opinion)

Homosexuality comes from mental shit in your childhood and early teens. You're not born with it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
Tldr

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3828
Buddy :feelswah:.

I'm sorry you are gay but stop with the cope. All religion is anti gay. But you don't have to worry since they are all false. (In my opinion)

Homosexuality comes from mental shit in your childhood and early teens. You're not born with it
Childhood trauma can cause problems with your sexual identity I believe but what about those people who had no such experience and are still queer? People who are popular have loving parents etc.
Of course they're a minority but they exist.

• +1
Childhood trauma can cause problems with your sexual identity I believe but what about those people who had no such experience and are still queer? People who are popular have loving parents etc.
Of course they're a minority but they exist.
@Baldingman1998 this guy is a faggot fr🔥🔥🔥

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
White tradition threads suck bigtime, can someone post the mog ethnic version

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 3828 and Baldingman1998
Same thing we can say about most heterosexuals

But we shall not judge
unless we want to be judged
Holy smokes there might actually be something wrong with you. How do people seriously interpret the Bible in this way? I pray you’re trolling.

• JFL
Holy smokes there might actually be something wrong with you. How do people seriously interpret the Bible in this way? I pray you’re trolling.
In what way?

• +1
Your interpretation of this passage of scripture is questionable, but I would say that Jesus would respect them and would certainly be against their persecutions. I'm not a perfect Christian and far, far from it, but one thing I will always do. Respect everyone regardless of their personal choices, at least I'll try.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1

are creations of God.

Why did god create them?
Maybe to test us.

and Paul was very sus

• @
      FailedNormieManlet
      @FailedNormieManlet
    • @
      SeiGun
      @SeiGun
    • @
      Chintuck22
      @Chintuck22
    • @L@Leonardo DiCaprio
    • @
      Patriot
      @Patriot
    • @
      Alesund
      @Alesund
    • @
      Beetlejuice
      @Beetlejuice
    • @
      Warlow
      @Warlow
    • @Q@qwertyqazqwerty
    • @
      gamma
      @gamma
    • @
      koalendo
      @koalendo
    • @
      thereallegend
      @thereallegend
    • @
      thegoat
      @thegoat
    • @
      Reckless Turtle
      @Reckless Turtle
    • @
      Preoximerianas
      @Preoximerianas
    • @
      Toth's thot's thot
      @Toth's thot
    • @H@hebbewem
    • @
      fogdart
      @fogdart
    • @
      Beastimmung
      @Beastimmung
    • @Over
    • @Indiana Evans
    • @PingPong @oldcelloser

Lgbtqis+ lgtvhdd4k will beat us to heaven as jesus say, the first will be the last, the last will be the first, trust in messiah and you shall be saved amen

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back