What did LOOX take?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Faceless
What was @androgenic stack in order to ascend and build that physique and face? I have similar base to him I've been told so I'm very curious as to what he used.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and 5.5psl
Steroids and being 6”3

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
What was @androgenic stack in order to ascend and build that physique and face? I have similar base to him I've been told so I'm very curious as to what he used.
500mg test and mk677
Rad 140 in the beginning too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hmmf, Zarek and HarrierDuBois
Solution
5 years of prime then 30 years of incel
Why ?? I won't lose my hair bcoz good genes and will take fin after done blasting and I won't rape my collagen bcoz I am not taking retarded dosages or compounds
And also 5 years of Chad >35 years of normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Hmmf and HarrierDuBois
Why ?? I won't lose my hair bcoz good genes and will take fin after done blasting and I won't rape my collagen bcoz I am not taking retarded dosages or compounds
U lose all the gains after blasting and good genes doesnt mean u wont lose ur hair. ur collagen still gonna get raped even with safe doses lol

• JFL
Cant be chad without chad face body is just a halo and its insignificant

tall chad face wins no body for ur face

• +1
Yes that's true but nothing wrong in having a top 0.01% physique
Unfortuantely a top 0.01% physique is also genetic (mega blackpilled)

frame makes up about 80% of your overall phyisque appeal to females brutal that meat heads cope with roids and gymmaxxing.

Anavar mogs superdrol is good for getting huge but is not lipid safe
I will use anavar in my cutting cycle and superdrol is retarded to use much more better compounds that give you more gains and less side effects
Ment (trestolone) is one of the most powerful bulking steroid and its side effect can be prevented through ai as it heavily converts into estrogen almost 10x as test does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Hmmf, Oueyy and 1 other person
I will use anavar in my cutting cycle and superdrol is retarded to use much more better compounds that give you more gains and less side effects
Ment (trestolone) is one of the most powerful bulking steroid and its side effect can be prevented through ai as it heavily converts into estrogen almost 10x as test does
Ment is strong

• +1
Unfortuantely a top 0.01% physique is also genetic (mega blackpilled)

frame makes up about 80% of your overall phyisque appeal to females brutal that meat heads cope with roids and gymmaxxing.
That is why peds are there to help those who have average genetics to compete with elite genetics and yes they won't beat them but atleast you can easily get to top 0.01% with peds if you work hard enough and eat enough protein and have patience
75%+ people are literally either overweight or skinny keep that in mind too

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Zarek, Oueyy and 1 other person
500mg test and mk677
Rad 140 in the beginning too
Would mk677 even make that much of a difference if your already running test? Just seems like heaps of bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, HarrierDuBois and 5.5psl
That is why peds are there to help those who have average genetics to compete with elite genetics and yes they won't beat them but atleast you can easily get to top 0.01% with peds if you work hard enough and eat enough protein and have patience
no even with ped’s lack of frame can never be compensated for. You see my avi he only looks good with roids because of frame

And even then 10% of the population that gyms 90% of them don’t know what they are doing and the rest are usually just nattys. Such a small amount of people are roid maxxing and actually making gains

• +1
Would mk677 even make that much of a difference if your already running test? Just seems like heaps of bloat
Yeah I don't find any importance of that other than the hunger benefits you get while bulking

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Zarek, Oueyy and 1 other person
no even with ped’s lack of frame can never be compensated for. You see my avi he only looks good with roids because of frame
You have literally done 0 research about anything and telling me over here
Frame can be significantly widened about 6 inches +
Through gaining muscle , microfractures, ribcage expansion, scapula dislocation and I will do it and prove it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Hmmf and Oueyy
You have literally done 0 research about anything and telling me over here
Frame can be significantly widened about 6 inches +
Through gaining muscle , microfractures, ribcage expansion, scapula dislocation and I will do it and prove it
Cant change ur bone structure without surgery the cope is real with this one

Exact dosages?
Test is what matters and is the real deal he took 500mg of it ever week don't know cypionate or enanthate , I take test cyp both are same only diffrence is in half life and the time it takes to kick in
Don't take mk677 you will only get bloated
You can take rad 140 I also take it at 10mg ed you will insane strength gains and it's a good kick start to your cycle but run it for 8-10 weeks Max with a liver support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, chawaje, Hmmf and 2 others
jokes cuh
All these copers gonna take roids when girls are disgusted by roided guys

They ant a tall chad face high class man who’s fit

Not doing everything they can to get pussy

If you’re over 6foot you’re fine Shawn mendes is known as tall af to foids but is only 184-185cm

If you’re over 6foot you’re fine Shawn mendes is known as tall af to foids but is only 184-185cm
Yeah but these guys on the forum getting male gazed thinking if they get mike thurston physique theyll get bitches.

lol no as long as ur body is not a failo then its all about face and height

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender
Yeah but these guys on the forum getting male gazed thinking if they get mike thurston physique theyll get bitches.

lol no as long as ur body is not a failo then its all about face and height
Hmm your body can be a slight halo but I’d say after David Laid level musculature you don’t get anymore out of it.

Being a David Laid Alex Eubank tier physique mogs anything below it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Hmm your body can be a slight halo but I’d say after David Laid level musculature you don’t get anymore out of it.

Being a David Laid Alex Eubank tier physique mogs anything below it
On god bro alex eubanks physique or a lean with wome muscle is good
563202B3 DD10 428C A65E 092959B197AE

ideal female gaze physique