What did motivate you to looksmax?

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
My turning point was when some months ago, some dudes from Georgia came from an exchange into our English class and we spent talking to each other for an hour.

After they had gone and said goodbye, some girls, including my old oneitis, said "damm they were so big and sexy" and I got like "fuck, I need to get big and sexy too" so I began hitting the gym (by those times I had no fucking idea of what the fuck I was doing). A month after I discovered /fit/, a month after I discovered how to gymcel right, a month after I discovered SS and FaceandLMS' channel and a month after I began SS (which I had done quite badly from may to september but even when done wrongly I got my lifts up) and that's the story of how I began to looksmax.

What about you guys?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yea

• +1
To be cool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
My turning point was when some months ago, some dudes from Georgia came from an exchange into our English class and we spent talking to each other for an hour.

After they had gone and said goodbye, some girls, including my old oneitis, said "damm they were so big and sexy" and I got like "fuck, I need to get big and sexy too" so I began hitting the gym (by those times I had no fucking idea of what the fuck I was doing). A month after I discovered /fit/, a month after I discovered how to gymcel right, a month after I discovered SS and FaceandLMS' channel and a month after I began SS (which I had done quite badly from may to september but even when done wrongly I got my lifts up) and that's the story of how I began to looksmax.

What about you guys?
wait until u discover rejection in the real world.

• +1
I did a tinder experiment with an angle frauded pic and got 30% match rate. With normal pics I usually get 0. If I fix my jaw I will look like a chadlite tbh.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Georgia is a weird ass country

• +1
I want to get bigger neck and more kgs (80 kg of lean muscle is the goal). Nobody motivated me I just started doing it for general health

• +1
I have been rejected 100% of the time I tried anything, even when I used to go out with friends and they would bring girls, they'd always avoid me, the usual shit. I figured I'm not attractive like I thought and I cant live the rest of my life being an average shmuck who's always second (or tenth) choice.

• +1
I had a rough experience with a Girl a few years back. I was full autismo, no social skills, the most cringy shit you can think of. At first, I thought that the answer was for me to GMOW, because I would clearly be a Mentalcel for the rest of my life. That all changed when I hung out with a friend of my Sister's. We were hanging out at a coffee shop, and my sister had her earbuds in, completely zoned out. I started flirting with the girl in super softball kinda way, and she seemed receptive to some degree. She moved on, but that conversation gave me hope that I ascend.

• +1