What did Safir do ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
He was already past puberty in the before pictures. Did he just roid, train neck, leanmax and do some soft maxes or could he have gotten some surgeries or fillers ?

Attachments

• 75CE6970-C26B-4295-A9D1-6ED65FEE0375.jpeg
    75CE6970-C26B-4295-A9D1-6ED65FEE0375.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 3F04D6E1-636B-4C09-AC34-AD7A74962CEA.jpeg
    3F04D6E1-636B-4C09-AC34-AD7A74962CEA.jpeg
    975.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 9AFBBA61-3657-4EB5-B999-490E0401A8DD.jpeg
    9AFBBA61-3657-4EB5-B999-490E0401A8DD.jpeg
    908.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Ken
Looks like a successful case of mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47531, RAMU KAKA, StalinCel and 3 others
Took the ogre pill. Descension for me tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: MTMM
Surgery but he claims mewing and chewing and soft Maxxing

• Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Does he know about blackpill?

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
Just mew bro!
Dumb answer for a dumb question. If you think getting lean and hitting the gym gave him those results you’re as bluepilled as funko soys that think growing a full beard will make them a masc mogger

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and mizzy
He’s in his mid to late 20s now actually so it works.
There's your explanation then. Looks young in the middle pic, first pic although goofy shows a defined jawline developing. The last pic isn't really much of a surprise if he combined that with generic softmaxxing and gym. Take the aging pill.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Dumb answer for a dumb question. If you think getting lean and hitting the gym gave him those results you’re as bluepilled as funko soys that think growing a full beard will make them a masc mogger
I asked if he could’ve gotten surgery or fillers as well.

There's your explanation then. Looks young in the middle pic, first pic although goofy shows a defined jawline developing. The last pic isn't really much of a surprise if he combined that with generic softmaxxing and gym. Take the aging pill.
Apparently he was 20 or so in those before pictures.

Didn't know he looked like that, what an ascension

• +1
Reactions: Ken
He was already past puberty in the before pictures. Did he just roid, train neck, leanmax and do some soft maxes or could he have gotten some surgeries or fillers ?

feels like he had some kind of surgery. He looked boneless before.

Hard to spot, but i am sure he uses make-up for his skin, eye liner and perhaps eye lash curler.

He could have had surgery. Perhaps just puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
Perhaps just puberty.
yeah we dont know how old is he in those before pics. He looks both 13 and 18 in them so its hard to tell.

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Pumanator
late 20s is prime ?

late 20s is prime ?
I generally consider late teens - mid 20's to be the prime for guys. Some guys just start taking looksmaxxing matters into their own hands a bit later (as seems to be with this case).

probably just puberty tbh

I generally consider late teens - mid 20's to be the prime for guys. Some guys just start taking looksmaxxing matters into their own hands a bit later (as seems to be with this case).
How old is safir

He had inward gonions b4 he probably chewed and luckily got straight gonions and did other softmaxxes

He had inward gonions b4 he probably chewed and luckily got straight gonions and did other softmaxxes
but its not possible to change em?

Gonial implants and rhino.

Fr? I'm young but when I tried chewing I got bloated jfl
You got bloated because your masseter muscle got hypertrophy it will take longer to get bigger bone than to get bigger muscle. So keep chewing but with hard gum like mastic gum not with regular gum that won't put enough pressure on your gonion bone

You got bloated because your masseter muscle got hypertrophy it will take longer to get bigger bone than to get bigger muscle. So keep chewing but with hard gum like mastic gum not with regular gum that won't put enough pressure on your gonion bone
It's also interesting that my left masseter is large throughout the entire muscle but my right mostly grew in the lower half of the masseter, creating an imbalance. I wonder if chewing with certain teeth target different parts of the masseter

It's also interesting that my left masseter is large throughout the entire muscle but my right mostly grew in the lower half of the masseter, creating an imbalance. I wonder if chewing with certain teeth target different parts of the masseter
No that's not case , it is probably because your right gonion is more inwards creating big lower half masseter look. Go look your gonion in the mirror like this you'll see that one is more inwards than the other

Images   2023 09 18T012210493

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

he just grew up & hit the gym

no chance of roids he would look WAY older rn if he did take them

and the first picture is snap filter 2nd pic is bad angle