What did the internet used to be like?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
@Vermilioncore @BrendioEEE @Ritalincel

Apparently in the 2000s and maybe even the early 2010s ppl say that the internet was good cuz it wasn't so mainstream and there weren't women and kids on there n stuff is that true?

It was full of child predators

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 11053
Idk about 2000s but 2010s was all already mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Internet was way better back then, more simple, more innocent and less toxic. I'm only 22 and I get so nostalgic for old youtube, new grounds, club penguin, stick animations, etc. I miss it so much.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 5189 and datboijj
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, WontStopNorwooding and datboijj
there was a very short period, when even poor people had broadband and fast internet, but websites were still very light and didn't have javascript or cookies or nag screens or paywalls or huge animated ads or adblock detection, it was really nice but didn't last long.

obviously there was no censorship, you could say nigger on a big forum if you really wanted to, whatever

whores were already using primitive social media like hi5 or myspace, and incels either didn't have an account there or they had an account with few friends/pictures. so that aspect wasn't so great. but if you were just coping with the internet it was nice.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I used to have a MySpace account back in 2008 and 2009. I would add random women who were in ages ranging from 11-40 just to fill up my profile to make me look like a Chad. There was a feature where you could put your top 10 friends visible on your profile and I chose 10 random women who I didn’t even know.

The internet back then was nice. Not too cucked and no media arguing about diversity and cancel culture and shit.

In 2010 it was okay. But then the rise of Instagram came shortly after — the original slut was platform before Tik Tok came along.

I am indeed an ugly old fuck who has seen it all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Master, turbocuckcel_7000000, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
@Vermilioncore @BrendioEEE @Ritalincel

Apparently in the 2000s and maybe even the early 2010s ppl say that the internet was good cuz it wasn't so mainstream and there weren't women and kids on there n stuff is that true?
Yes, things only started to go REALLY downhill past 2016

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189