What did the most wonders for me looksmaxxing-wise.

D

Deleted member 51781

HTN is law
I don't know why I would help you TikTok fags, but here it goes.

I used oral minoxidil and became noticeably more attractive after like half a year of usage.

I used to have sparse eyebrows, and short lashes, now my brows are full, and my lashes thick and curved.

Eyebrows and lashes are sometimes overlooked, if yours aren't already very good, oral minox could do wonders.

And as a bonus I got thicker, healthier looking hair. (Be aware of the shedding phase tho, I almost dropped hair for 3 months).

Obviously it goes without saying that this tip only is applicable to white people with colored eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, dragomaxxer, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
F⁻minning

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, zura, EggKing and 2 others

I used oral minoxidil and became noticeably more attractive after like half a year of usage.

I used to have sparse eyebrows, and short lashes, now my brows are full, and my lashes thick and curved.

Eyebrows and lashes are sometimes overlooked, if yours aren't already very good, oral minox could do wonders.

And as a bonus I got thicker, healthier looking hair. (Be aware of the shedding phase tho, I almost dropped hair for 3 months).

Obviously it goes without saying that this tip only is applicable to white people with colored eyes.
Did your eyebrow quality increase become permanent? or do you keep taking it from time to time?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Did your eyebrow quality increase become permanent? or do you keep taking it from time to time?
I still take it daily, for two reasons. Firstly, I don't wanna risk losing my gains, and secondly, I want to prevent norwooding without DHT blockers.

I still take it daily, for two reasons. Firstly, I don't wanna risk losing my gains, and secondly, I want to prevent norwooding without DHT blockers.
minoxidil doesn't prevent balding it just masks it.

• +1
Reactions: grimy and Deleted member 51781
overall my eyebrows are good but at the end kinda sparse + i got hooded eyes so my eyelashes are almost nonexistent so i thought about starting minox, but i dont want to take it for more than a year tbh

• +1
minoxidil doesn't prevent balding it just masks it.
Yeah ik, but I don't wanna do DHT blockers before I've had lots of children.

overall my eyebrows are good but at the end kinda sparse + i got hooded eyes so my eyelashes are almost nonexistent so i thought about starting minox, but i dont want to take it for more than a year tbh
Mine were also the most sparse at the end, minox kinda fixed it so that they're now nice and full. Minoxidil is poisonous at the end of the day, so only take it if the reward is worth it.

Oral caster oil works aswell

• Hmm...
Mine were also the most sparse at the end, minox kinda fixed it so that they're now nice and full. Minoxidil is poisonous at the end of the day, so only take it if the reward is worth it.
got any info about if the results are perma after a while? i see multiple opinions about eyebrows for example

• +1
got any info about if the results are perma after a while? i see multiple opinions about eyebrows for example
I have no clue, I haven't planned on stopping so haven't really dug that deep. But it seems reasonable to me that the results become permanent after a while.

I used oral minoxidil
Calling us tiktok fags but proceeds to talk about minoxidil like it isn’t the most water form of looksmaxxing

We all know about minoxidil. Even TikTok MFs know about minoxidil.

• JFL
And you’re still rotting

• +1
And you’re still rotting
Basically, but not because I'm on this website. I'm just on here because I just got fired from my slave job, and I'm in the process of getting a new one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
a fellow sv3rige enjoyer i see, time to take oral minoxidil and ascend

You're a greycel, don't call us tiktokers you moron

Where did you source your oral min?

Basically, but not because I'm on this website. I'm just on here because I just got fired from my slave job, and I'm in the process of getting a new one.
source ?