What did this currycel do to ascend to Chadpreet?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Its pretty obvious from the first video of him showing pics of only sunglasses that hes frauding with contacts.
Also maybe fillers + botox?
Defo some skin bleach going on there too.

• +1
Reactions: jesuischriste, Deleted member 6341 and Ocelot
I'm sorry he is still ugly af with styling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, TheEndHasNoEnd, jordanbarrettisgod and 7 others
i don't see a chad tbh, where is he ?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Sikkunt23
I'm sorry he is still ugly af with styling
I mean the comments tho.
Hes getting simped for hard.
wanna see the comments when I go to sleep and wake up its fucking 1:30 AM lol.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Blue contacts
Fillers
Minimum gym

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
The sheer importance of a non-intrusive nose for a GL face is astonishing. Nose/philtrum failos this dude hard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Warlow, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
what on earth is that nose+hair?

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
his nose looks short, is there anyway to lower the nose?

He's got kind of a Daron Malakian thing going on.

He’s not chad at all . I sent this guy to multiple chicks and they didn’t like him . His harmony is shit lol .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and SubhumanCurrycel
his nose looks short, is there anyway to lower the nose?
I honestly think thats a rhinoplastie.
Ethnic noses dont naturally look like that.

He’s not chad at all . I sent this guy to multiple chicks and they didn’t like him . His harmony is shit lol .
Damn really?
He gets simped for pretty hard on tik tok

Damn really?
He gets simped for pretty hard on tik tok
Tik tok doesn’t mean too much tbh . He has VERY NICHE appeal . He is NOT universally attractive at all . Look at his IPD , overall eye region , nose and philtrum . All harmony breakers . Only good thing is jaw

• +1
Tik tok doesn’t mean too much tbh . He has VERY NICHE appeal . He is NOT universally attractive at all . Look at his IPD , overall eye region , nose and philtrum . All harmony breakers . Only good thing is jaw
Yea he gives gay alien vibes but he also looks pretty tall.
His physique is quite scrawny tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Sikkunt23
Is that really his original eyes?

Yea he gives gay alien vibes but he also looks pretty tall.
His physique is quite scrawny tbh.
His face is disharmonious . Giving him niche appeal to certain women . Majority of women don’t find him hot

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto
Yes but he’s not good looking tbh .
No it isn't
Look at this first video he never shoes off his photos without glasses because hes frauding.

No it isn't
Look at this first video he never shoes off his photos without glasses because hes frauding.
Could be . But I think his eye colour is real tbh .

Cope if you think he is ugly. He is a giga chadpreet in India, and giga chadlite/lower chad in the west.

Cope if you think that's his actual eye color. Chance of a curry having such bright blue eyes is almost non-existent. Plus he wouldn't need to hide his eyes with sunglasses in the first pics.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 7313

Its pretty obvious from the first video of him showing pics of only sunglasses that hes frauding with contacts.

With every one of these tik tok glow up vids I notice they all go from chubby to abs. Maybe not with this nigga specifically but most ascend via weightloss

• +1
Reactions: jesuischriste
LET'S GOOO! You shared my bro Barack from tik tok lmao!!! I met him on tik tok and now he's one of my internet friends lmfao. To answer all your questions, he didn't get any surgery whatsoever. He's also never worked out a day in his life, he's just really skinny and lean and didn't mouthbreathe growing up and that helped him with great forward growth on his face, and has very low body fat (and muscle lol) on his body and face as well. He's about 115 lb at 5'8". He started working out this summer though so he may gain a good amoutn of muscle at the price of some body fat and lose the chiseled face but we'll see. He's also 19 and going into his 2nd year at college, can't say which one though. And yes, that isn't his real eye color, it's contacts. He has brown eyes. Everything else is natural. He also used to have shorter hair and glasses but with the longer hair he started getting compared to Aladdin and it's kinda fun, but he does wear a ponytail most of the time in public.

• Love it
LET'S GOOO! You shared my bro Barack from tik tok lmao!!! I met him on tik tok and now he's one of my internet friends lmfao. To answer all your questions, he didn't get any surgery whatsoever. He's also never worked out a day in his life, he's just really skinny and lean and didn't mouthbreathe growing up and that helped him with great forward growth on his face, and has very low body fat (and muscle lol) on his body and face as well. He's about 115 lb at 5'8". He started working out this summer though so he may gain some body fat and lose the chiseled face but we'll see. He's also 19 and going into his 2nd year at college, can't say which one though. And yes, that isn't his real eye color, it's contacts. He has brown eyes. Everything else is natural. He also used to have shorter hair and glasses but with the longer hair he started getting compared to Aladdin and it's kinda fun, but he does wear a ponytail most of the time in public.
Thanks for the input bro
The contacts aspect was obvious but are you sure he didnt get any type of fillers or botox?
+ Do you have any idea what he does for his skin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Thanks for the input bro
The contacts aspect was obvious but are you sure he didnt get any type of fillers or botox?
+ Do you have any idea what he does for his skin?

Yep, 100% no fillers or botox, implants or anything. Here's a pic from when he 15 or 16 (sophomore in hs) and his jawline was pretty much just as defined as it currently is
And for his skin, he never really told me anything specific about it, but he's talked about going outside a lot growing up, getting a ton of sunlight, going to the beach a shit ton etc. Kurdish people are also usually a decent amount lighter than typical currycels which gave him a great natural base for his skin though so it would be tough for people like us to replicate that effect. I'll try to ask him for a specific skincare routine though but I'm not sure if he'll respond since he's gained almost a million more followers since when I started supporting him, but from knowing him I'm sure it isn't that serious besides maybe a cleanser and moisturizer.

• Love it
Yep, 100% no fillers or botox, implants or anything. Here's a pic from when he 15 or 16 (sophomore in hs) and his jawline was pretty much just as defined as it currently is View attachment 461162 And for his skin, he never really told me anything specific about it, but he's talked about going outside a lot growing up, getting a ton of sunlight, going to the beach a shit ton etc. Kurdish people are also usually a decent amount lighter than typical currycels which gave him a great natural base for his skin though so it would be tough for people like us to replicate that effect. I'll try to ask him for a specific skincare routine though but I'm not sure if he'll respond since he's gained almost a million more followers since when I started supporting him, but from knowing him I'm sure it isn't that serious besides maybe a cleanser and moisturizer.
Pretty insane glowup ngl.
Thanks for the information bro appreciate it.

Jfl choosing only old pictures of him when he had glasses on to hide the fact he has fake eye color

• +1
he sold his soul to the devil

and he's still a curry :feelsuhh:

it is rare for curries to be chadpreet tbh @Dinger557 do you agree? idk i could have a bad sampling of currymales

it is rare for curries to be chadpreet tbh @Dinger557 do you agree? idk i could have a bad sampling of currymales
Only seen a few handful in my life.
They are more common than Changs tho imo

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash