What did this guy get?

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Dude got jaw surgery with Ramieri. How much movement etc?

@DatGuyYouLike

@Gaia262

IMG 0306

Genio. Bimax

Looks like 3 months of mewing to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youngbuffet, antiantifa, klamus and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
bimax wih genio

but the genio made all the difference, bimax is cope unless you have a bite deformity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I know right. I perceive him as more dom, intelligent and socialable in the after. Truly remarkable result.
My surgeon can do that, I didn't have that problem but I had the opposite, what is known as an underbite, when your lower jaw is so far forward that your lower teeth clench over your upper teeth. An underbite is not as bad but it's still a deformity and it definitely improved my looks.

• JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn and Deleted member 5393
Looks like he got a rhino but it could just be the angle.

My surgeon can do that, I didn't have that problem but I had the opposite, what is known as an underbite, when your lower jaw is so far forward that your lower teeth clench over your upper teeth. An underbite is not as bad but it's still a deformity and it definitely improved my looks.
Overbite is better to have than an underbite.

underbite means ur maxilla is recessed and just makes u look like a chimp.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, mewcoper, .👽. and 2 others
Overbite is better to have than an underbite

underbite means ur maxilla is recessed and just makes u look like a chimp
Yes, overbite is what you're supposed to have, but an underbite is not as bad as having a recessed overbite (no chin), because that really makes some men look like wimps/betas while an underbite can only make you look like an ogre, ogre is still alpha, but ugly; recessed overbite is beta and ugly, that is why it's worse.

@Copemaxxing italiamaxxing????

• +1
Reactions: Gayalienmax and Copemaxxing
His maxilla is still weak not to mention his shitty Gonial angle

He Mewed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Looks like he got a rhino but it could just be the angle.

Nop no rhino, if you watch on the post they said only bimax and genio, the upper jaw advancement + CCW gave him a better profile nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Nop no rhino, if you watch on the post they said only bimax and genio, the upper jaw advancement + CCW gave him a better profile nose
Do you know many MM of movement on the jaws? and how many degrees of CCW? CCW through downgraft? Impaction?

@DatGuyYouLike

@Gaia262

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, LastHopeForNorman, Gaia262 and 3 others
3mm upper jaw, probably 5-8mm lower jaw, 4-6mm genio. Lower jaw and genio are estimates but his upper jaw was 100% 3mm since Ramieri told me this himself.
upperjaw as in philtrum?

upperjaw as in philtrum?
the whole upper jaw behind the philtrum, lefort 1 cut:

WImXGyq7BkAcRCuYYWX8s2GLwAqK1E00fTLlhPMLuZwjWdR1sx5PNNCOMw1CQupgLfDO5HHTJHLKQ4rlKPN2V69ETEMgdIwI9rOYZsoCSKBBnRM0k-ZtFYOWMe3AA5Jju0wn0BNaNLrykgxtEQOwNqX27vwsbFJP1L0

it brings the philtrum forward, nostrils forward and paranasal area forward.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
3mm upper jaw, probably 5-8mm lower jaw, 4-6mm genio. Lower jaw and genio are estimates but his upper jaw was 100% 3mm since Ramieri told me this himself.
Wow such small movement but great result. Just shows less is more. How much CCW you think he got?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 3020
Yes, overbite is what you're supposed to have, but an underbite is not as bad as having a recessed overbite (no chin), because that really makes some men look like wimps/betas while an underbite can only make you look like an ogre, ogre is still alpha, but ugly; recessed overbite is beta and ugly, that is why it's worse.
Dont listen to the moron, underbite is much easier to fix than overjet. It is always better to have more bone than less bone. They can shave bone in your mandible if the chin is too big or mandible is too big. Whereas if youre a birdcel with a recessed mandible or chin, its really hard to correct and it will never look as good as a normally grown mandible/chin.

Underbite with a great mandible is rather easy to fix and make it look rly good too. (well easy compared to recessed mandible)

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and to_stop_da_cope
bimax wih genio

but the genio made all the difference, bimax is cope unless you have a bite deformity
You reckon? I don't know whether to get Genio on it's own or Bimax + Genio. My bite is fine, at-least that's what my dentist told me.. all my wisdom teeth grew in fine too, never had braces, not sure if that makes a difference.

Do you reckon you could get his result with just Genioplasty? or is the Bimax necessary? also does anyone know any difference between Chin Wing + Genio lol