What did you do/are your plans after graduating?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

The only way is up
Title
If u have graduated or will be soon

I have no idea tbh
Will rot in the summer for a few months, hopefully get sliding genio, then idk what after

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Uni or HS?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I literally have no idea ill probably neet for a couple of years

• +1
Just build some experience and hope to get a remote role eventually to change countries

• +1
Idk because I’m probably going to rot in uni longer than I expect because I literally have bottom tier work ethic or initiation. So I pretty much do nothing, attend late and rot on my phone/listen to music (which fucked me over actually and pissed off one my teachers) :lul:.

this shit is so fucking tedious but uni is basically as important as HS nowadays so.

• +1
Just build some experience and hope to get a remote role eventually to change countries
I have no idea what type of job I wanna do
Remote work would only be feasible if you did a tech/IT degree or had years of experience in your job. There's too much competition

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and Matthias8272
I have no fucking idea, I was hoping to wage slave to save up for surgeries but it’s been fucking impossible to get any type of job in this shithole of a cuntry called the uk

• +1
Remote work would only be feasible if you did a tech/IT degree or had years of experience in your job. There's too much competition
Yeah that's what im doing and would build experience for that reason

Yes that’s legit the goal. Anything below 6 figures and isn’t a job like that is pretty much over. I’ll still live at home either way but still

Idk because I’m probably going to rot in uni longer than I expect because I literally have bottom tier work ethic or initiation. So I pretty much do nothing, attend late and rot on my phone/listen to music (which fucked me over actually and pissed off one my teachers) :lul:.

this shit is so fucking tedious but uni is basically as important as HS nowadays so.
Uni was easier than school for the most part
But more boring. I hated school but I missed messing around. In uni I stopped going to lectures after a year, and never made any friends on my course, and the setup isnt in a way where you can have fun like you would messing around in a classroom

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Title
If u have graduated or will be soon

I have no idea tbh
Will rot in the summer for a few months, hopefully get sliding genio, then idk what after
Uh travels + then university

Uni was easier than school for the most part
But more boring. I hated school but I missed messing around. In uni I stopped going to lectures after a year, and never made any friends on my course, and the setup isnt in a way where you can have fun like you would messing around in a classroom
I’m a commuter did u do uni online because honestly connections are really the most important.

• +1
Probably get my surgeries within two years of graduating

• +1
I’m a commuter did u do uni online because honestly connections are really the most important.
I lived with people I met from accomodation in first year

I watched lectures recorded online

I went to most lectures in first year and always felt like an outsider so didn't bother anymore

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I graduated high school last year, rn in college.
Idk tbh what I am gonna be doing other studying and rotting.

Gimme suggestions

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I have no ideas I'll just trust my parents to help me i think I'm gonna become a software engineer or smth
Or just keep fantasizing about getting bitches

I graduated high school last year, rn in college.
Idk tbh what I am gonna be doing other studying and rotting.

Gimme suggestions
Follow ur passions,bro!