What did your parents look like compared to you?

Deleted member 5104

Deleted member 5104

Bronze
Inspired by @FromEE 's thread.
My mother was a model and dad an average-to-below-average musician. I ended up in between, so a pretty standard mix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Inspired by @FromEE 's thread.
My mother was a model and dad an average-to-below-average musician. I ended up in between, so a pretty standard mix
Mom was short af and used to do some modeling, Dad was 6'5 average looking. I'm 6ft 8psl

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Mom was 80th~ percentile when she was young, dad probably not as high but high T, I'd say I mog my dad PSL wise and heightmog them both to death

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 5104
when they were both younger pretty goodlooking, my mother was beautiful and my dad was a mogger tbh but nothing compared to the gigamogger they both birthed

My dad was prettyboy and my mother was robust boned cute hippie

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Mom was 80th~ percentile when she was young, dad probably not as high but high T, I'd say I mog my dad PSL wise and heightmog them both to death
Same. I heightmog and facemog my dad, but he was high t af which explains my prenatal T

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
both overweight and not great looking, nor very tall
my skull is like the same as my fathers, and in pics of him when he was younger and less fat you can tell
Although I lack the memory to properly rate him in the younger photos ive seen of him

an overly protrusive lower lip and paleness is like the only things i share with my mother

oh wait, utter shit digestive system and endless bowel problems is a trait i share

Last edited:
Do you guys think your looks came more from your mom's side or dad's?
It seems that most GL guys have GL mothers tbh, even true for foids
both overweight and not great looking, nor very tall

although my skull is like the same as my fathers, and in pics of him when he was younger and less fat you can tell

Although I lack the memory to properly rate him in the younger photos ive seen of him

and overly protrusinve lower lip and paleness is like the only things i share with my mother
Do you think you're an improved model (like the sum of two parts)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204

hmmmm... naaah maybe a littllee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
my mom was staceylite, dad was prettyboy masc mix, mom is 5'7,dad is tall, im 5'8, puberty ends and i might be taller than my pops

Dad 6 ft PSL 6 and had a very rich family
Mum 5 ft Staceylite

me: more recessed than both of them, longer midface, took my grandmas boxy nose took my mums subhuman IPD basically the only good feature I have is my mostly hooded eyes but that’s fucked by terrible eye support

it’s over
Thank god I am 6’1 with 20 inch bideltoids (skinny)
gym max and looksmax to at least above average Face and call it a day

Dad 6 ft PSL 6 and had a very rich family
Mum 5 ft Staceylite

me: more recessed than both of them, longer midface, took my grandmas boxy nose took my mums subhuman IPD basically the only good feature I have is my mostly hooded eyes but that’s fucked by terrible eye support

it’s over
Thank god I am 6’1 with 20 inch bideltoids (skinny)
gym max and looksmax to at least above average Face and call it a day
Tbh and i know it's a cope undereye support is the least important area for good eye area

Dad is 175cm mom is 163 I'm 182. So I height mog both of them. Also I mog dad and mom psl wise.

Both subhuman

Tbh and i know it's a cope undereye support is the least important area for good eye area

so what’s causing my eyes to be vertically a bit too much then?

My dad was a chad with hunter eyes could easily by a model when he was 18-25. mom was a 5.5 PSL.
I endup a worst version of my father because orthodontic treatement with ruber band from 10 to 16 (i have the exact same face but recessed).
Fxcked life because of one fucking orthodontist. Before the treatement i had chad potential. My brother ended up a chad

so what’s causing my eyes to be vertically a bit too much then?
Easier to fix then supraorbital or browridge
O'pry has bad undereye support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
both parents were ugly

I'm ugly too

• JFL
Reactions: PurplePaintBox
Parents are short-ish boomers and thus spawned 2 subhuman incels.
I got pharmagrade HGH while growing up and still turned out only 170cm.

Genetics are the purest form of terror

I look more like my mom for sure, she’s also the more gl side of Tony family. Although i’m the shortest in the family for my gender at 6ft while dad is 6’5

Dad subhuman
Mom average

Me subhuman