What differentiates us from TheRedPill?

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
I don't know at this point, but we need to make sure that we don't become the red pill. We shouldn't condone advice about approaching, personality, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dicklet.4.3, satoshisacuck and 4 others
I guess it's only redpill if you truly believe that looksmaxing will help you ascend. If you are looksmaxing without expecting ascension, it's still coming from a blackpilled point of view. Right?

• +1
I don't know at this point, but we need to make sure that we don't become the red pill. We shouldn't condone advice about approaching, personality, etc.

I guess it's only redpill if you truly believe that looksmaxing will help you ascend. If you are looksmaxing without expecting ascension, it's still coming from a blackpilled point of view. Right?

I think it's More about being "colder" than TRP, and accept that we wont have any LTR and that Chadz will always have to upper hand.

Our only chance Is to become high Tier normies and pump n dump as much as we can

• +1
we knows that it is all about looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and Deleted member 1464
Incels have more apathy and exaggerated anger and sadness. More edgy humor and believes as a whole. Optimistic Nihilism is a pretty common trend. Sometimes just nihilism. I think the blackpill when refined can be more logical and rational at the least.

Redpill is kind of just the toxic masculinity that caused the quarterback to bully an incel in high school refined and marketed towards failures. It's like the blue pill, but more dangerous for young men to fall into and have a distorted worldview. More psuedoscience. That is the home of the guys that made long videos on the new She-Ra cartoon whining about how it's an attack on masculinity. All the right-wing cucks and what not.

• +1
TRP is delusional about looks although a good 30-50% of TRP'ers do understand how big looks are. I don't like visiting them anymore at all because ~50% of the community thinks it's all about "frame" or going to the gym

Still they are miles better than bluepillers

• +1
trp is basically 50% cope and 50% reality, here its more like 20% cope and 80% reality

• +1
Plastic surgeries and steroids

• +1
The problems with TheRedPill community are stuff like...

they are actually bluepilled fundamentally on reality.

The whole "it's your personality bro" is absurd. Psychological frame is obviously not going to make a 5'3 chinese tech support guy with a lisp and social anxiety into a fucking 6'5 chad who captained the rugby team and now works in finance.

not everyone can fucking "live free" and all that shit that the bullshit ebook peddlers among them have pumped up.

annoyingly, they're all on the "Make America Great Again" Trump worship thing which is fucking hilarious when you think about it because it's still the same neocon system it was before he got in except now they've put down their pitch forks because "their guy" won.

and the fucking thing that gets me most...

the absolute fucking state of women, and yet with The Red Pill it's ALWAYS your fault.

girl doesn't want to talk to you? You weren't alpha enough bro.
Wife left you for tyrone? you should have run relationship game.
2/10 - sorry they never talk to less than a 7/10 - 2/10 won't return your calls? Just be fucking more interesting. learn mma, play chess, fucking party three nights a week and she'll want you bro.
girl you went on two dates with decided to go out friday night and get gangbanged out by the football team? fuck your feelings, you should be more alpha.

the dudes are a bunch of fucking clowns.

AND THEY ARE ALL FUCKING LARPERS.

like honestly... read Return of Kings articles.

"I'm totally alpha bro I fuck tens all day... here's an autistic 2,000 word essay on why all girls are sluts."
"I travel round the world fucking tens in every country... here's a 3,000 word article on why the new iphone is a feminist in disguise"
"Here's what a prostitute says about THE RED PILL (but she totally lets me fuck her for free guys because I'm so alpha)

fuck them.

and finally... look at the figureheads for a second. not to be more rude than I have to be... but Roosh is a case study in how to fuck your life up. dude is 40+ years old, no family, lives in his mom's basement or whatever third world shithole he can afford, peddles shitty ebooks and can't fucking live anywhere decent because he literally made the world hate him.

and fucking red pill losers think this guy is a role model?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos and Deleted member 1464
Because we knownmaxxing us cope and the below.

Most incels here are in their 20s. If you try to ascend (minimum 2 years tbh for serious ascension plan) then you will still be
  • Too bitter and jaded from years of inceldom.
  • Be in a position of sexual weakness as the foid will use sex as a weapon. She has had her decade of fun (foids start sucking dick at 12) while you never even began
  • She will say some lie such as "I love you" which may mean something to you but means nothing to her. She said that to the last 6 suckas she tried to hook. Your ass falls for it.
  • You will never sexually satisfy her. How could you? She has fucked Chad's 8 inches to your measly 6. She has sucked the sperm right out of chads dick while he filled her up. She will never be turned on by you
  • As soon as a better looking cuck orbits her, she will LEAVE you faster than you can say "SUICIDEFUEL"
  • She doesn't respect you
  • Her friends hate you
  • Her ex is still in the picture. You know they are fucking when you and "your" gf have a fight
  • You will know what you missed out on for the past decade and actually resent her. Imagine working all your life for a burger. You wouldn't enjoy eating it. You would symbolize it as an accumilation of your life suffering.
  • When it is over you will suffer heartbreak and loss the likes of which you have never felt. A ZERO return investment. It will sting when she sucks another guys dick the same day. Yes it happens that fast. She will only leave your ass when she has another sucka lined up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck, Arkantos and 1 other person
Because we knownmaxxing us cope and the below.

Most incels here are in their 20s. If you try to ascend (minimum 2 years tbh for serious ascension plan) then you will still be
  • Too bitter and jaded from years of inceldom.
  • Be in a position of sexual weakness as the foid will use sex as a weapon. She has had her decade of fun (foids start sucking dick at 12) while you never even began
  • She will say some lie such as "I love you" which may mean something to you but means nothing to her. She said that to the last 6 suckas she tried to hook. Your ass falls for it.
  • You will never sexually satisfy her. How could you? She has fucked Chad's 8 inches to your measly 6. She has sucked the sperm right out of chads dick while he filled her up. She will never be turned on by you
  • As soon as a better looking cuck orbits her, she will LEAVE you faster than you can say "SUICIDEFUEL"
  • She doesn't respect you
  • Her friends hate you
  • Her ex is still in the picture. You know they are fucking when you and "your" gf have a fight
  • You will know what you missed out on for the past decade and actually resent her. Imagine working all your life for a burger. You wouldn't enjoy eating it. You would symbolize it as an accumilation of your life suffering.
  • When it is over you will suffer heartbreak and loss the likes of which you have never felt. A ZERO return investment. It will sting when she sucks another guys dick the same day. Yes it happens that fast. She will only leave your ass when she has another sucka lined up.
Damn Bro, I usually appreciate your posts but this one Is too much for me. Time for drugcopping

• +1
Damn Bro, I usually appreciate your posts but this one Is too much for me. Time for drugcopping
Sorry bro

Tumblr mlc7l0dh9m1qdkr2qo1 400

• +1
I am different from the red pill because I am aware that there is no love and that for some people it is impossible to ascend because they are genetically fucked. If I am able to ascend then that is because my genes are not all that bad and if I ascend then I know she doesnt truely love me. Men and women never truely love each other. True love can exist between parents and children only.

Therefore I will go for pump and dump or if I have a girlfriend I will see it as long term pump and dump afterwards. At all time I will be aware that we are just using each other for pleasure and that when any serious problem occurs in my life I will be on my own or be prepared to resolve it on my own any time. Anyone including Chad should see things like this.

• +1
This is mainly a :redpill: forum. It's mainly focused on looks which is the essence of the redpill. Blackpilll focuses more on giving up and increase levels of depression. Bluepill is basically someone who doesn't know shit and is completely delusional to his surroundings, people who play video games are the most bluepilled people out there since they rather play games than worry about girls..

• +1
if you're refering to r/trp then we are opposites. those fags focus on game while being betamale losers who look like shit and dont get results, so they resort to LARPing on a site for soyboys

most of us are chads or aspiring chads who focus on smv maxing as a whole (including mostly looksmaxing) and actually get results because that's what we fucking do boyos: you want to lose weight, you do it...you want a big neck, you do it...etc

• +1
Looksmaxxing is Red-pill in its whole. /r/Trp is PUA bluepilled crap-magic. Only some users like GayLubeOil actually produce some good content there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Nibba
Looksmaxxing is Red-pill in its whole. /r/Trp is PUA bluepilled crap-magic. Only some users like GayLubeOil actually produce some good content there.
everyone or nearly everyone there LARPs. All the field reports are just exaggerated bullshit made to entertain the betamales and 12 year olds that frequent the site

also,
>bluepilled crap-magic
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Effective allocation of resources.

• +1
We are logical they are delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Theredpill holding frame theory make me go insane, its delusional af

everyone or nearly everyone there LARPs. All the field reports are just exaggerated bullshit made to entertain the betamales and 12 year olds that frequent the site

also,
>bluepilled crap-magic
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
is ur signature rainbow colored cuz ur gay?

I miss when the site was like this:feelscry:

We know the truth. They cope.