Reactions: RichardSpencel, northern mogger and Charisma

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, irkedphaggot, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
About chads or hello kitty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, irkedphaggot, wsada and 1 other person
Nothing, really, just....nothing, each time I'm hanging out with foids they keep making noise that doesn't transfer any information, just be silent and drop a witty comment every now and then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Clqs, iblamejews and 3 others
what girls? Everyone has different interests

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and wsada
Nothing, really, just....nothing, each time I'm hanging out with foids they keep making noise that doesn't transfer any information, just be silent and drop a witty comment every now and then.
I feel the same with BBCs

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
random ass shit tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: wsada and no clue
  • Love it
Please help
Inb4 BBC
1.chads
2.tiktok trend
3.instagram trend
4.twitter trend
5.facebook trend
6.snapchat trend
7.me
Pretty much nigga. That's all I'm hearin these days from girls. Every once in a while tho I see the bitches coping because their bf left for some person that they claim is "subhuman".

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wsada and wackedchives
Cristiano ronaldo abs workout plan

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, wsada and wackedchives
Pretty much nigga. That's all I'm hearin these days from girls. Every once in a while tho I see the bitches coping because their bf left for some person that they claim is "subhuman".
SHUT THE FUCK UP

• JFL
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
this is where you will see if you're actually compatible with her.

there are some girls who i can talk to for hours endlessly, while other girls make me feel like i have nothing to say. it depends on the girl. also, taking an interest in things outside of lame hobbies is good. i like talking about politics, funny stories, anime, art, movies, books that type of thing.

• Hmm...
I only have female friends and I have six sisters I think I can help. I'd say women talk about what's going in their lives the most. My sisters like gossiping about other people, video games that they're playing, music, hobbies that they have, maybe a recipe they learned, clothes. Women don't talk about things that are that much different from men they just talk about their interests hobbies and things going on in their lives.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, copingtoohardrn and wsada
Please help
Inb4 BBC
Imagine trying to change who yoy are within in order to fit in…. Don’t try. It’ll not be sincere or geniune not just to them but YOURSELF

• Hmm...
flat earth

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and wsada
Niggas
Astrology
Women NBA
Crotcheting
Animals
Tiktok music
Trends
By niggas I mean men of all races btw depending on their type not just black people

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada and Charisma
By niggas I mean men of all races btw depending on their type not just black people
I don’t know what you “mean” but I know that I certainly don’t appreciate your racist approach to the issue nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and wsada
nah fr if the girl finds you attractive you can literally say whatever and she will listen to you and enjoy the conversation. If you struggle you're not handsome enough boyo

• So Sad
nah fr if the girl finds you attractive you can literally say whatever and she will listen to you and enjoy the conversation. If you struggle you're not handsome enough boyo
I'm a chad i still struggle

I don’t know what you “mean” but I know that I certainly don’t appreciate your racist approach to the issue nigger.
Racist how

• WTF
  • JFL
Racist how
You said the n-word.
It’s derogatory and disgusting and disrespectful.
I wouldn’t be able to live with myself knowing I spread that kind of hatred in this already corrupt world nigger.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada, Autismcel and try2beme
BBC

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and Autismcel
You said the n-word.
It’s derogatory and disgusting and disrespectful.
I wouldn’t be able to live with myself knowing I spread that kind of hatred in this already corrupt world nigger.
Im 10% black

• +1
  • JFL
I only have female friends and I have six sisters I think I can help. I'd say women talk about what's going in their lives the most. My sisters like gossiping about other people, video games that they're playing, music, hobbies that they have, maybe a recipe they learned, clothes. Women don't talk about things that are that much different from men they just talk about their interests hobbies and things going on in their lives.
Can u give me one of your sister bhai?😘

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hideocel369, Autismcel, try2beme and 1 other person
Can u give me one of your sister bhai?😘
No how do I explain that to my sisters lol. Also my sisters are thots. One of my sisters is a single mom she's 28 she doesn't know who the father is and she leaves my nephew with my mom while she goes clubbing, to bars, and on dates. Also we got short genetics I'm 4'9 at 24 years old. But if you're still interested I'll see what I can do lol.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and Gonthar
I have female friends, they love gossip and criticizing other people with their friends.

• Hmm...
Wait...what? Are you a man?
Yes I am I'm an incel for a reason I'm a virgin no girlfriend no kiss. My mom is 4'7 and my dad 5'3 and I wouldn't sleep good or eat good.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and Gonthar
anything and everything as long as its not racis talking bad abt other people autistic shit...

• JFL
Yes I am I'm an incel for a reason I'm a virgin no girlfriend no kiss. My mom is 4'7 and my dad 5'3 and I wouldn't sleep good or eat good.
Would one of ur sisters let you hit :feelshah:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hideocel369