What do guys who manage to get super jacked do for a living?

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
I'm talking about the super jacked, super ripped guys you see at the gym. The guys who are there every time you go somehow. I am trying to gym 4-5 times a week natty and am achieving decent results but just don't see how I can get jacked and lean unless I dedicate my life to the gym, take PEDs and obsess about diet, recovery, and lifestyle.

I work a white-collar job and everyone in my office has a pretty mediocre physique (I probably have the best or one of the best physiques) Most people in my industry in fact probably have shit physiques. They just focus on moneymaxxing and a bit of cardio and light weights.

The more I think about it the more gymmaxxing seems incompatible with moneymaxxing and careermaxxing. You have to choose between looking like the below or having a normal, balanced life with a social and professional circle, a strong career, other hobbies, etc.

I know a couple of self employed guys who make money but they worked super hard to get started in their businesses, still work hard, and took a lot of risk (so it's not a super realistic option) Not like they have the time to become the below.

So what exactly do these guys do? Are they all personal trainers or some shit?

depositphotos_128195700-stock-photo-shirtless-muscular-guy.jpg
IMG_4408.jpg

Last edited:
mum's basement looksmax users.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and gribsufer1
the guys in the pictures are frauding heavily with lighting, lower bf% matters more than being super jacked since you arent going to be taking your shirt off in normal situations and face is what people look at first