What do i do with my life?

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
I am 16 but i have one particularity. And that’s my obsession with scheduling things . I see everything i do and like with objectivity . Yet i haven’t understood what i want to do with my life , what carreer i should get my self into. I don’t want my parents or anyone else to suggest what tf i should do with my life, but i want to be able to understand what i want from my self and what is the best for me . Expetially older users, what helped you decide?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Pikabro, Nigger and 1 other person
Your only objective should be to get super rich, as that'll be the basis of everything positive and the elimination of all things negative.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, unknownducks, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Your only objective should be to get super rich, as that'll be the basis of everything positive and the elimination of all things negative.
And that is my objective. Still how do i understand what studies/ major fit me?

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and northern mogger
goal is to fuck asian women and sniff gym foid socks

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Shkreliii and WeiWei
daz nut wad i seid

brother just moneymaxx, we live in a capitalist society and you want a regural job?

brother just moneymaxx, we live in a capitalist society and you want a regural job?
💀 treating me like i m some infant when its legitimate a 16 yo doesnt know what to do .

💀 treating me like i m some infant when its legitimate a 16 yo doesnt know what to do .
watch a hamza video on how to find your calling brah!
just meditate or stare at a wall for hours until you come up with something

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2