What do I do

Taylorhillenjoyer

Taylorhillenjoyer

“Nothing is possible,never get up”-Jeremy Meeks
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Posts
467
Reputation
303
This girl (who has a boyfriend) wants to get with me but if I get with her. Im her boyfriend’s friend even though we’re not great fiends we’re still friends so I don’t know what to do. The girl is bad asf but her boyfriend is status maxed so idk what to do.
 
Shove a gun in ur mouth and pull the trigger fag
 
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorhillenjoyer
This girl (who has a boyfriend) wants to get with me but if I get with her. Im her boyfriend’s friend even though we’re not great fiends we’re still friends so I don’t know what to do. The girl is bad asf but her boyfriend is status maxed so idk what to do.
im pulling up for help bro dw ill rizz her up then give her scopolamine to induce temporary amnesia tie her up to the bed and when she wakes up you will save her and be the hero of the day
 
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorhillenjoyer

Similar threads

F
Replies
1
Views
19
no1softee
no1softee
Daniel Larpson JR
Discussion What should I do
Replies
7
Views
50
fxresdz
fxresdz
thehand
Replies
6
Views
57
skleroz
skleroz
Crimx991
Replies
6
Views
39
Crimx991
Crimx991
GrexK
Replies
0
Views
30
GrexK
GrexK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top