What do I even do about my weight?

gynomaxxed

gynomaxxed

Iron
I am almost 16, 5'11" and 135lbs. I am borderline underweight. The problem is that I don't have access to good meats and stuff like that. I can barely eat 1k calories of decent food a day, and my parents won't let me buy my own food because "we're a family and we eat together". This is straight suifuel. I hate feeling stuck.

P.S. I don't mean that my parents won't let me eat enough food. I mean that after I eat about 1k calories of good food (i.e. eggs, rice, yogurt, etc.), the only food that is left is super fatty beef, cereal, and stuff like that.

the real problem is that you're a fucking manlet bro.
and u skinny fuck just eat all food u can get ur hands on nigga and bulk up and then u can only eat the good food u have

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing, asdvek and LooksThinker
I am almost 16, 5'11" and 135lbs. I am borderline underweight. The problem is that I don't have access to good meats and stuff like that. I can barely eat 1k calories of decent food a day, and my parents won't let me buy my own food because "we're a family and we eat together". This is straight suifuel. I hate feeling stuck.

P.S. I don't mean that my parents won't let me eat enough food. I mean that after I eat about 1k calories of good food (i.e. eggs, rice, yogurt, etc.), the only food that is left is super fatty beef, cereal, and stuff like that.
nigga good food or not doesn't matter when bulking up, you can eat pizza every day and gain weight, as long as it's not excessive. Quality doesn't matter when gaining weight, its about the calorie count

nigga good food or not doesn't matter when bulking up, you can eat pizza every day and gain weight, as long as it's not excessive. Quality doesn't matter when gaining weight, its about the calorie count
I tried that and all I got was fucking gyno and a bloated face.

nigga if you're not ready to get bloated when bulking up then not my problem :lul:

• +1
Reactions: leir
the real problem is that you're a fucking manlet bro.
and u skinny fuck just eat all food u can get ur hands on nigga and bulk up and then u can only eat the good food u have
5'11 aint manlet height

Indian right?

5'11 aint manlet height
bro wtf u saying :lul::lul: 6 foot tall is the bare minimum to not be considered a manlet

5'11 is legit called king of manlets

135 isn’t even that bad

Just eat less carbs for no bloating + <4g of salt per day, eat in a proficit of 750-1000 calories per day

Eat high quality food at the right amount, try to cook something tasty, cooking is fun and is like trial and error

Eat high quality food at the right amount, try to cook something tasty, cooking is fun and is like trial and error
Lmao I would if I had healthy food to cook

• So Sad
Reactions: caiolindo