What do i even do at this point

arthurmorgan.

arthurmorgan.

Iron
Below is an unfrauded picture of my side profile. It looks that way because I mouth breathed all my life up until a few months ago. I know it can only be fixed with surgery but I am 17 so I wont be getting a jaw surgery for another few years at least.
What should I do at this point? Is it worth looksmaxxing and trying to get a social life with this subhuman jawline? Are there any steroids I could take or anything I could do to help my jaw at this point. Need honest advice
20240201 234355

20240202 005557

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: negawattlol, shogrim, Shkreliii and 4 others
try maximizing testosterone by just working out and healthy lifestyle, it can change facial structure and make you look more masculine at least a little bit

try maximizing testosterone by just working out and healthy lifestyle, it can change facial structure and make you look more masculine at least a little bit
the younger you are the more it will change your facial structure

• +1
Reactions: arthurmorgan.
Below is an unfrauded picture of my side profile. It looks that way because I mouth breathed all my life up until a few months ago. I know it can only be fixed with surgery but I am 17 so I wont be getting a jaw surgery for another few years at least.
What should I do at this point? Is it worth looksmaxxing and trying to get a social life with this subhuman jawline? Are there any steroids I could take or anything I could do to help my jaw at this point. Need honest adviceView attachment 2717148
mew and pray

else genio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copius and arthurmorgan.
If your rich try and buy one of those jawline gum things from amazon, that might help for your mouth breathing childhood.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and arthurmorgan.
Honestly same issue here except no money and motivation since this website sucked my redpill drive

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Negagay, arthurmorgan., Feltijon and 1 other person
You can ascend but its gonna take atleast 2 years if you dont do a surgery for the jawline. First option is to get MSE and chew gum but idk if you can do it in your age you gotta ask ur dentist for it. Second option is to mew and chew gum but mewing results in your age will come in 2 years atleast. And the third option is wait for surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: mog_me
Testmaxx - go to the gym consistantly (4-5 times a week) for at least a year for changes in facial structure. Try to cut out processed foods and sugar. Sleep 8-9h. Ask parents for protein, creatine,.. You could also take steroids such as test, stromba or anavar if you want to go deeper but i dont recommend it.

Socialmaxx - try to find people from your school who go the same gym and make friends with them, ask for advises, try to make gymbros, make friends with the staff

Moneymaxx - get a job to earn money (eventually for surgeries)

Just explaining all of this normal activities is ridiculous. That's all there is before you partake in any surgeries. You could skip the gym part and blast steroids but the gym will change you life for the better, I promise

I mean at the end of the day if all the shit you try doesn't work, you still have a decent base for trimax when you're done growing.

What should I do at this point? Is it worth looksmaxxing and trying to get a social life with this subhuman jawline? Are there any steroids I could take or anything I could do to help my jaw at this point. Need honest adviceView attachment 2717148
Mewing will help but not to the extent that you need.

Become an expert on chin tucks. I’m willing to bet it’ll save you.