What do I need more to ascend to Chadpreet lite? Canthoplasty, Ptosis surgery, MSE, Infra Orbital Rim Implants, BiMax or Miracle? Vote now

What do I need more to ascend to Chadpreet lite?

• Canthoplasty

• Ptosis surgery

• MSE

• Infra Orbital Rim Implants

• BiMax

• Miracle

Results are only viewable after voting.
MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
My bone-graft has really brought my lower cheekbone out more and I have another one scheduled in May, before eventually around September, October time I will FINALLY have my fake tooth placed in. What will be my next move in my LooksMaxing endeavours after that?

Add your insight if needed AND don't forget to vote.

Front-camera mogs! @Salludon you are a G my nigga! The undoubted Pakistani O'Pry my nigga!

Ww

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, SubhumanCurrycel, Birdcell and 2 others
Wheres the vote for reincarnation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, .👽., Deleted member 9641 and 10 others
@Korea @Preston @gamma

High IQ cavalry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and volcelfatcel
You already look good. You just need to lean down and get a nice physique. Then you can wear clothes that show off your muscles and talk to girls and get their number.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socrates^, ChristianChad, Deleted member 17676 and 6 others
Wrap around Shotgun implants with LeRolver 3 Piece

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell and MakinItHappenReturn
I think OBO to increase your IPD would be the most important thing. Other than that you can do bimax, rhinoplasty, ptosis correction then LL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, MakinItHappenReturn, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Fuuuuck lol

Can you see the chin asymmetry? This craniofacial asymmetry is mad. Which there was surgery to fix that.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
You already look good. You just need to lean down and get a nice physique. Then you can wear clothes that show off your muscles and talk to girls and get their number.

For the millionth time you fucking 6'7 big friendly giant, while I appreciate the kind hearted gesture. I HAVE A BIRD!

I am not mother fucking Zoomer.

I am just vain. There is a difference. I am social finesse and a husky voice. You don't need to worry about me in that respect.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Wrap around Shotgun implants with LeRolver 3 Piece

2f4860c542fb333236f7d55d2877b23f

Sexaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!

So wait you're saying give myself more bone-mass with wrap around jaw implants as opposed to widening my maxilla right?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Anchor_Ship
I think OBO to increase your IPD would be the most important thing. Other than that you can do bimax, rhinoplasty, ptosis correction then LL.

Why a rhino? LOL my nose has been commented on as being good by girls in the past.

Won't MSE work towards widening the IPD too?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
To ascend you need
MSE
Asymmetry correction with Dr Sunil Richardson
OBO
Bimax + Custom Jaw Implants
Frontal bone implant
Rhino
Vitiligo
Taban's complete makeover for your eye area
Infraorbital and malar implants
Blue eye contacts
and Limb Lenghtening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Landorus, Deleted member 9641 and 9 others
To ascend you need
MSE
OBO
Frontal bone implant
Rhino
Vitiligo
Blue eye contacts
and Limb Lenghtening

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dr Sunil Richardson. This nigga at 1 million subscribers on YouTube, you know that?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
My bone-graft has really brought my lower cheekbone out more and I have another one scheduled in May, before eventually around September, October time I will FINALLY have my fake tooth placed in. What will be my next move in my LooksMaxing endeavours after that?

Front-camera mogs! @Salludon you are a G my nigga! The undoubted Pakistani O'Pry my nigga!

View attachment 1556820
You already are chadpreetlite

I watch him on youtube perform miracles on these deformed people

He seems as if he rushes. I need craniofacial asymmetry fixed. Everything on the right side of my face is underdeveloped, because the cranium didn't grow on that side. I wonder if that happened in womb or what?

I voted BiMAX to fix asymmetries.

infra orbital implant

Even if the asymmetries are caused by the craniofacial structure being different from right to left?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Korea
Even if the asymmetries are caused by the craniofacial structure being different from right to left?
Might not be fully educated about BiMAX.

Basically, whatever surgery will fix the asymmetrical jaw will ascend you.

• Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
You need rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
idk why people always talk about bimax and not imdo. The latter is a much less risky surgery and more effective. Recovery period is also much less shorter and difficult.

• +1
also hit the gym

but you'd need a personal trainer cause its obvious you wouldn't get anywhere otherwise

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 16834, Danish_Retard and 3 others
He seems as if he rushes. I need craniofacial asymmetry fixed. Everything on the right side of my face is underdeveloped, because the cranium didn't grow on that side. I wonder if that happened in womb or what?
Get fillers:feelsgood:

idk why people always talk about bimax and not imdo. The latter is a much less risky surgery and more effective. Recovery period is also much less shorter and difficult.
Yea, people have a ridiculous BiMAX Fetish Here lol.

you already have a white girlfriend,what else u need,a boyfriend too,"muh looksmax at 30"

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Anchor_Ship
who actually gets IMDO ive never seen it

also hit the gym
View attachment 1556852
but you'd need a personal trainer cause its obvious you wouldn't get anywhere otherwisae

It's obvious you forget my degree is in sport science and I also hold a level 3 personal trainer certification.

And it's also obvious that you've forgotten what my physique used to look like when I was a gym obsessive :LOL:

• JFL
Get fillers:feelsgood:

NEVER. I will never run the risk of accelerating the ageing process of my face's soft muscle tissue to give off the impression my face is more full and packed with bone than it is.

Implants yes, fill never.

Shotgun implants from Dr.prof Gandybhai in Mumbai

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16834, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
NEVER. I will never run the risk of accelerating the ageing process of my face's soft muscle tissue to give off the impression my face is more full and packed with bone than it is.

Implants yes, fill never.
Is there actual evidence of this

Yea, people have a ridiculous BiMAX Fetish Here lol.
It's a brutal surgery. You might not be able to feel your chin afterwards. The reason is that it's a more mainstream surgery and there aren't many docs that do IMDO on normal people due to it being a relatively recent surgery.
who actually gets IMDO ive never seen it
Look on yt there's some vids. Mainly younger people.

• +1
It's a brutal surgery. You might not be able to feel your chin afterwards. The reason is that it's a more mainstream surgery and there aren't many docs that do IMDO on normal people due to it being a relatively recent surgery.

Look on yt there's some vids. Mainly younger people.
I meant on .org

View attachment 1556820
train your neck.

• +1
To ascend you need
MSE
OBO
Frontal bone implant
Rhino
Vitiligo
Blue eye contacts
and Limb Lenghtening
Lmfao

• JFL
I meant on .org
There's barely any people who got bimax here, less than a dozen have threads I think. With IMDO being a relatively unavailable surgery, it's expected.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

A dude on here recently had it and he said his chin feeling is coming back slowly, but surely.

I don't see the big problem? Is the lack of feeling in your chin going to ruin your time on earth? Real talk?

A dude on here recently had it and he said his chin feeling is coming back slowly, but surely.

I don't see the big problem? Is the lack of feeling in your chin going to ruin your time on earth? Real talk?
Don't know what you have until it's gone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and LooksOrDeath

its not a problem u need to be strong willed to embark on this journey in the first place

It's not the end of the world jfl but if imdo exists why only think about bimax

• +1
Why a rhino? LOL my nose has been commented on as being good by girls in the past.

Won't MSE work towards widening the IPD too?
He's back:popcorn::feelsgah:

MSE won't really affect IPD much unless you go for a huge expansion.

• +1
niggas be going into leforts with 28% mortality rate
Seriously.

"Well I haven't heard of many deaths so maybe that number is a lie"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It may have, but probably not.

Check if you have full body asymmetry. Full body asymmetry is almost always genetic and you are born with it, whereas just having craniofacial asymmetry alone is normally a result of your habits when you were young.

Seriously.

"Well I haven't heard of many deaths so maybe that number is a lie"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I'm exaggerating for comedic effect. But I've seen people here unironically talk about monobloc surgery as part of their ascension fantasy. Deadass think that they'll be able to move their whole face forward by 2 inches.

• JFL
I'm exaggerating for comedic effect. But I've seen people here unironically talk about monobloc surgery as part of their ascension fantasy. Deadass think that they'll be able to move their whole face forward by 2 inches.
Nah I was mocking the carelessnes of 99% of .org users lol.

And yea, most people here talk about OBO, LF2, and LL as if it'll ever really happen for them

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back