What do I need more to ascend to Chadpreet lite? Canthoplasty, Ptosis surgery, MSE, Infra Orbital Rim Implants, BiMax or Miracle? Vote now

What do I need more to ascend to Chadpreet lite?

• Canthoplasty

• Ptosis surgery

• MSE

• Infra Orbital Rim Implants

• BiMax

• Miracle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah I was mocking the carelessnes of 99% of .org users lol.

And yea, most people here talk about OBO, LF2, and LL as if it'll ever really happen for them
OBO? And yeah for most users here they won't be able to get the money for these surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Korea
OBO? And yeah for most users here they won't be able to get the money for these surgeries
The money part is the main thing lol.

Go to 30 consultations just to find out they don’t have 25k laying around.

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus, MakinItHappenReturn, one job away and 1 other person
The money part is the main thing lol.

Go to 30 consultations just to find out they don’t have 25k laying around.
I'll hopefully be set in the money part when I'm like 23-24 years old. yk swe's make >200k in top companies??

• +1
Why a rhino? LOL my nose has been commented on as being good by girls in the past.

Won't MSE work towards widening the IPD too?
Its not too bad, but it can be improved and its such a easy procedure.

A tiny bit, but you really gotta get a huge split for it to have a noticeable difference.

I'll hopefully be set in the money part when I'm like 23-24 years old. yk swe's make >200k in top companies??
With 5yrs exp with either a god their network or BS.

100%

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

100%

Did you want me to make your thread on your profound analysis?

• +1

100%
nah I'm talking about companies like FAANG or similiar slightly lower level ones. Total compensation is more than salary which is usually 110-140k at these companies. They pay you in stocks and bonuses as well.

• +1
nah I'm talking about companies like FAANG or similiar slightly lower level ones. Total compensation is more than salary which is usually 110-140k at these companies. They pay you in stocks and bonuses as well.
Oh yea at FAANG and similar sized companies, even Juniors make 100+ plus.

I was just referring to the likelyhood of you landing a job depends on your years of exp. or have a Bachelors Degree.

Some people are lucky enough to network their way into a FAANG job lol.

• +1
Oh yea at FAANG and similar sized companies, even Juniors make 100+ plus.

I was just referring to the likelyhood of you landing a job depends on your years of exp. or have a Bachelors Degree.

Some people are lucky enough to network their way into a FAANG job lol.
I will try to get into a university that is very well known like Oxford Imperial College or UCL etc. and get a masters degree from there. To get hired for a graduate role at one of these companies.

• Woah
I will try to get into a university that is very well known like Oxford Imperial College or UCL etc. and get a masters degree from there. To get hired for a graduate role at one of these companies.
If you get into any of these schools bro, they'll let you intern for ~90K while you're in school.

That basically = a guarenteed job wherever you intern.

• Woah
If you get into any of these schools bro, they'll let you intern for ~90K while you're in school.

That basically = a guarenteed job wherever you intern.
mirin... didn't even check internship salaries

• +1
mirin... didn't even check internship salaries
Yea, big companies like that treat internships like a gateway.

If you do extremely well during internship, you're guarenteed a job no questions.

• Love it
Yea, big companies like that treat internships like a gateway.

If you do extremely well during internship, you're guarenteed a job no questions.
I'm 17 rn...have 2 years to develop my skills. I'll strive to get into one of those schools and then an internship.

• +1
I'm 17 rn...have 2 years to develop my skills. I'll strive to get into one of those schools and then an internship.
Good luck bro lol.

We're the same age, but I fucked my chances with getting into a good uni by fucking around in HS lol.

I have no idea how a grad 2yrs early.

If you get into a good uni, you're set bro.

• +1
Good luck bro lol.
Thanks, same to you.
We're the same age, but I fucked my chances with getting into a good uni by fucking around in HS lol.
You're in the US right? Unis there need extracurriculars alot over there, whereas in the UK they care almost entirely about your performance. One of the reasons I'm preferring UK. Btw you do know I'm from Pakistan right?
I have no idea how a grad 2yrs early.
wdym
If you get into a good uni, you're set bro.
(y) I hope you also get to go where you want

• +1
Thanks, same to you.

You're in the US right? Unis there need extracurriculars alot over there, whereas in the UK they care almost entirely about your performance. One of the reasons I'm preferring UK. Btw you do know I'm from Pakistan right?

wdym

(y) I hope you also get to go where you want
I mean, I graduated at 15yrs old.

A mix between me actually being smart and a fuck ton off luck lol.

I am in the US yea, they want you to be a part of the "culture" and bullshit like that lol.

Nah I had no idea you were from Pakistan.

• +1
I mean, I graduated at 15yrs old.

A mix between me actually being smart and a fuck ton off luck lol.
jfl I'll graduate at 19. Wasted 2 years tbh.
I am in the US yea, they want you to be a part of the "culture" and bullshit like that lol.
Unis be rejecting 1600 sat kids just cause they didn't plant 10 trees or some shit
Nah I had no idea you were from Pakistan.
Now you do, where did you think I was from before?

• +1
jfl I'll graduate at 19. Wasted 2 years tbh.

Unis be rejecting 1600 sat kids just cause they didn't plant 10 trees or some shit

Now you do, where did you think I was from before?
I would've assumed US tbh.

You have really good english.

• +1
I would've assumed US tbh.

You have really good english.
What is your occupation rn? Do you work or study at college?

• +1
- Race Transplant
- Brain Transplant

What is your occupation rn? Do you work or study at college?
Nah, I'm not working.

I gotta wait until I'm 18 to get a real job.

RN I'm just self teaching SWE.

• +1
My bone-graft has really brought my lower cheekbone out more and I have another one scheduled in May, before eventually around September, October time I will FINALLY have my fake tooth placed in. What will be my next move in my LooksMaxing endeavours after that?

Add your insight if needed AND don't forget to vote.

Front-camera mogs! @Salludon you are a G my nigga! The undoubted Pakistani O'Pry my nigga!

View attachment 1556820
Get lean

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
Bumptastic

You're squinting in that pic so you'd probably ascend if you had real hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
You're squinting in that pic so you'd probably ascend if you had real hunter eyes

I'm not jfl

I assure you of that

nigga you 30 years old:feelswhy::feelswhy:

unless you can build a time machine and go back 10 years

Then its over:lul:

start a family:blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back