What do I need to achieve this eye area of my morph?

browncell

browncell

Iron
FaceApp 1654089450837
I can fix the hairline with a haircut, but I have no idea what I should do to fix my eye area.
20220601 094359

start with leanmax, eyebrow/eyelash (castor oil?minoxidil?) and maybe retin-A/collagen pills for glow (idk if it will work). Rest is unchangeable as the morph kinda strengthens your bone structure, changes your eye color to lighter brown.

• +1
Reactions: browncell
start with leanmax, eyebrow/eyelash (castor oil?minoxidil?) and maybe retin-A/collagen pills for glow (idk if it will work). Rest is unchangeable as the morph kinda strengthens your bone structure, changes your eye color to lighter brown.
How i look with beard? In a couple of days I get a couple of bottles of minoxidil:ogre:

How i look with beard? In a couple of days I get a couple of bottles of minoxidil:ogre:
idk tbh it changes nothing from how you look rn

The eyes look better due to more contrast compared to the rest of the face and more neutral upper eyelid compared to your slightly negative tilt. You can try to get rid of eyebags and get more contrast this way and somehow try to increase eyelashes density + wear lighter contacts, to fix second point you need to take a pic at slightly higher angle which would make an illusion of more positively tilted upper eyelid + more pct eyes

• +1
Even though you don’t have under eyebags but lighter under eye area will make the look more similar to morph

View attachment 1711014I can fix the hairline with a haircut, but I have no idea what I should do to fix my eye area.
View attachment 1711013
its not just the eye area
the faceapp picture is also a lean face

lose some weight.. idk if its true but i heard, when you loose weight, its has an effect to your eyes too
they should look a lil bit different.. but idk if its true.. in my case; i lost almost 100lb and my eyes are a lil bit different.. more prominent? but not like a prey

• +1
lookin good

• +1