What do i need to achieve this morph?

CyberPsychodelic

CyberPsychodelic

Psychodelic
Joined
Jul 24, 2023
Posts
1,014
Reputation
451
From this :
1000017744

To this :
1000017743


I already know Neck Training and Jaw Fillers, but what else more?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ecliptic1 and IOD
tanning, aqualyx, darker eyebrows, a procedure to length lips, pdo threads, or you can lose a bit of weight instead of aqualyx
 
  • +1
Reactions: ecliptic1 and CyberPsychodelic
tanning, aqualyx, darker eyebrows, a procedure to length lips, pdo threads, or you can lose a bit of weight instead of aqualyx
Amazingg, but what is aqualix usted for? And what do pdo threads do?
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ecliptic1 and IOD
Amazingg, but what is aqualix usted for? And what do pdo threads do?
aqualyx is used to reduce cheek fat. also I was wrong about pdo threads sorry. You could do fat grafting there which would create a more positive seeming tilt
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ecliptic1 and CyberPsychodelic

Similar threads

dragomog
Replies
10
Views
109
idontmogYET
idontmogYET
griffagella
Replies
8
Views
44
griffagella
griffagella
I
Replies
8
Views
53
idkmanlikefr
I
jotunnr
Replies
12
Views
94
grymhackare
grymhackare
1blameMiles
Replies
9
Views
54
mozgodorsomething
mozgodorsomething

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top