What do I need to buy to self-inject fillers?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
I plan on self-injecting filler into my gonions, will probably get VOLUMA but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Can someone list me everything I will need to self-inject myself safely just so I can make sure I'm getting everything?

@Cheat_Win @Foreverbrad @eduardkoopman

Don't tell me to not do this by the way, I'm an adult who's already made up my mind. If you're gonna tell me "Don't" or make fun of me then please just shut the fuck up and leave the thread.

Last edited:
just watch demonstration videos on fillers on the area you want,
there's probably some leaked online course aswell

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
I’d get it done professionally the first time so you at least have a frame of reference of how it’s meant to look when done properly.

I know there are some users on here who self inject gonion filler it’s relatively safe compared to other areas - remember, if you inject in a blood vessel you will likely die but there’s not many blood vessels in that region to hit. The under eyes are a different story.

In-clinic if that happens they’ll immediately inject IV hyaluronidase to dissolve the blockage but A) you won’t have it and B) you’d almost certainly panick and fail to inject IV.

I’m guessing the main reason you want to self inject is probably that you’re under 18 though rather than cost?

Just google search “looksmax self inject filler” and there’s even guides on here tbh.

• Hmm...
I’d get it done professionally the first time so you at least have a frame of reference of how it’s meant to look when done properly.

I know there are some users on here who self inject gonion filler it’s relatively safe compared to other areas - remember, if you inject in a blood vessel you will likely die but there’s not many blood vessels in that region to hit. The under eyes are a different story.

In-clinic if that happens they’ll immediately inject IV hyaluronidase to dissolve the blockage but A) you won’t have it and B) you’d almost certainly panick and fail to inject IV.

I’m guessing the main reason you want to self inject is probably that you’re under 18 though rather than cost?

Just google search “looksmax self inject filler” and there’s even guides on here tbh.
I am 18, it's just way cheaper, and yeah I will probably only self-inject gonions.

I am 18, it's just way cheaper, and yeah I will probably only self-inject gonions.

What’s the price per ml in your country? I’m in UK and in clinic it costs £120-150 per ml usually. £100 of that alone is the material cost of (branded) filler such as Voluma.

• Hmm...
What’s the price per ml in your country? I’m in UK and in clinic it costs £120-150 per ml usually. £100 of that alone is the material cost of (branded) filler such as Voluma.
Literally like $100-200 per ml of filler, meanwhile getting it done professionally is about $600 per ml

I hope you don’t end up with a swollen and painful jaw after injecting your salivating glands located at the gonions. What’s cheap can end up costing you thousands. You a 18 year old broke and dumb looksmax user VS a Double Board Certified Head and Neck surgeon with 20 years of experience… something to think about

• Hmm...