FootballPlaya69

FootballPlaya69

Platinum
Any advice is appreciated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
You look great my man how tall are you?

Castor Oil/Minoxidil for eyebrows
Neck thickness needs to increase (direct training)

You should try to become a male model, you have the looks and the height for it.

Your blue eyes, muscles, and strong chiseled jawline are big halos.

The only thing you could improve is your hairstyle, you should get a specific hairstyle that looks good on you, then you would really be at your best. Other than that, you're basically a slayer already, that is, if the guy on the picture is really you and you're not trolling.

You should try to become a male model, you have the looks and the height for it.

Your blue eyes, muscles, and strong chiseled jawline are big halos.

The only thing you could improve is your hairstyle, you should get a specific hairstyle that looks good on you, then you would really be at your best. Other than that, you're basically a slayer already, that is, if the guy on the picture is really you and you're not trolling.
I appreciate that. What kind of hairstyle would you recommend? I’ve had the same one for years

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
I appreciate that. What kind of hairstyle would you recommend? I’ve had the same one for years
You need to pick your hairstyle based on:

1. Your hairline (straight or widow's peak)
2. Your hair texture (thick, thin or in between)
3. Your face shape (diamond, oval, rectangle, square, round, triangle, heart)
4. Your preference in style
5. High or low maintenance

You can look at pictures of male celebrities that you like to get some inspiration but to get exactly the same hairstyle as the celebrity, you would need to have the exact same type of hair and hairline as the celebrity, so it's important to keep that in mind.
I remember that no matter which barber or stylist I visited, every time I asked for the hairstyle of Jensen Ackles, they failed to deliver because my hair is not made for that style, so I can't pull it off. However, my hair is a lot like Tom Welling's, so I got the hairstyle of my profile picture and it looks much better than what I had in the past.

Also, is it easy to style your hair or do you need a lot of product to keep it in place. For me, if I don't use a ton of gel, my hair doesn't stay up for very long, no matter if it is short or long, this is due to my hairline and hair texture so a fringe like in my profile picture works much better for me.

I always found it difficult to know what my face shape is since there are so many, I just checked for you and yours is obviously diamond since you have high chiseled cheekbones and a long face.

You also need to pick your hairstyle based on the length that you prefer, do you want short or medium length hair? and do you want shorter sides? Those are all things you need to figure out by yourself based on what you think looks best on you, nobody is going to be able to answer those questions better than you since nobody knows you better than you know yourself. It took me a long time to realize what looked best on me.

In the end, the face is what matters most and you already have that but the hairstyle is like the cherry on top, to really be at your best.