What do I say to my doctor so I get test injections and hormone profile tested?

sensei

sensei

I live in Croatia, I need to test my hormones for free and get test injections ( I have a stable job so money is not an problem), any ways to do that here 🤣😃

What hormones do I need to check when I will be talking with my doctor, except testosterone, estrogen and cortisol?

Tagging my balkancels:
@Ada Mustang
@Lihito
@TsarTsar444

can't remember more, tag more balkans💪

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I live in Croatia, I need to test my hormones for free and get test injections ( I have a stable job so money is not an problem), any ways to do that here 🤣😃

What hormones do I need to check when I will be talking with my doctor, except testosterone, estrogen and cortisol?

Tagging my balkancels:
@Ada Mustang
@Lihito
@TsarTsar444

Low iq if you get test from a doctor. They won’t even give you a good dose.

It’s much easier and cheaper to just get it from an underground lab.

• +1
Reactions: Realism, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 3672
you could try and tank your test levels score doing the test late in the day after having drunk alcohol and eaten mcdonalds or some shit

you could try and tank your test levels score doing the test late in the day after having drunk alcohol and eaten mcdonalds or some shit
yea my girl has some anti baby pills, will that work too?🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
if you live in the Balkans just bribe the doctor

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22

Legit, if you source correctly you can get a year supply of trt for like $10-$15 depending on your dosage.

doctors are absolute fags, even if you do get jackshit they practically always give baby doses
nearly all looksmaxxing shit you're gonna wanna get thru other ways tbh

yea my girl has some anti baby pills, will that work too?🤣
Anti baby pills + no sleep + eating like shit + alcohol (especially beer) = test levels are in the basement

Be careful with test bro your balls will shrink girls don't like that

Be careful with test bro your balls will shrink girls don't like that
Highly individual tbh, some don't get any shrinkage at all, and besides, in Rich Piana voice, small balls make your dick look bigger

Tagging my balkancels:
@Ada Mustang
@Lihito
@TsarTsar444

Ma zajebancija bokte odeš u fitness centar i pitaš za veze s doktorima , a pogotovo MMA gymovi tipa ovi bolji (ATT)

U Bosni to daju ispod stola što bi se reklo

Ja sam ti hrvač a sad dal' mogu povuč neke veze neznam al ako ikad odeš u ATT trazi Dominika etlingera taj lik je na svemu iako prvo moraš imat neku vezu pošto je on pao na sve zivo i moze mislit da si inspektor neki

• +1
Reactions: sensei

I love this forum and its advices

• +1
This tbh

• +1