What do I tell me doctor when askin for gh?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
am gonna go to doctor to ask him for gh cause i havent grown in 3 years and me hgh levels are 0,12ng/mL even tho my bone age 16

is there anything important i should know about when talkin to him?

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
height of your parents + your height

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
depends on country

• +1
Tell him you have stunted penis growth

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios and JCaesar
height of your parents + your height
oh yea ive been 175cm since i entered 14 years old even tho my brother 186cm and my dad 182cm

• +1
i dont think she ever really measured prob at least 162cm tho

you're not going to be prescribed shit no matter how much you beg the doctor, your height is literally the normal most expected outcome.

and even if you were to take it, it most likely wouldn't do anything at all, even in people that actually have short stature the increase is very modest and they're still short as adults.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogpending, EggKing and JCaesar
Buy some online and pray to gandy that its not someone's cooking oil

• +1
View attachment 2864981

you're not going to be prescribed shit no matter how much you beg the doctor, your height is literally the normal most expected outcome.

and even if you were to take it, it most likely wouldn't do anything at all, even in people that actually have short stature the increase is very modest and they're still short as adults.
im even shorter than the height you showed though, and those calculations dont take in consideration your genes (even tho my mom is short my uncle is still 180cm, one parent being short doesnt mean their whole side is short)

also my levels are so close to deficiency and prob reaches that in some days. i literally have 0,003 IUs being produced jfl im sure doing 6 IUs has to have something happen?

The only way you could've gotten prescribed HGH is suffering from an actual issue and being 3 years younger.

Forget about it pal

• Hmm...
am gonna go to doctor to ask him for gh cause i havent grown in 3 years and me hgh levels are 0,12ng/mL even tho my bone age 16

Well if you genetics = low hgh = no height growth

Then injecting hgh will help ofcourse

But i would imagine.... no fk doctor is gonna give it to you (and don"t even try, i am giving you manlet ass nothing lill white boi nigger)

But its worth trying to ask some docters (with private clinics)

View attachment 2864981

But isn’t that because there gh levels were so low that the gh the doctors give them just turn these levels to normal? So if someone with normal levels took it their levels would skyrocket and could lead to lots of growth, not very educated on this tho.