What do i text girl. (Jb slayers gtfih) I am an autist

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
We have arranged to meet up on sunday. But I dont wanna just be texting meaningless shit if I dont have to. Last I was I can pick you up if your down or just meet me there she said of course :). Then I was asleep. What the fuck do I even respond to this then and what to talk about after. All she does is use smiley faces after everything but I'm feeling doubts everytime I see someone who mogs me. She said she cant wait for us to meet and catch up and said I'm still cute but not as shy which she likes.
How do I not fuck this up in a time span of 6 days please help me forum slayers. I havent even read her message should I just respond

Aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Make it sexual

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
FUCK THIS SITE IT’S FULL OF BOASTING NARCY FAGGOTS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4209
Make it sexual
Yes how do I turn that into a sexual conversation tho is what I'm not understanding I need blackpilled genuine advice she isnt a whore either least not yet. I've reading bluepilled curries advice on google and girls on youtube but it's all bullshit ima just bust a nut
This is self improvement forum bro I am nearly 18 handhold less kissless virgin this is first girl I've asked on date. I dont want to fucj this up. I belong here

imagine she is right in front of you, how would you reply? just go with the first thing in your head.

when i was normie maxxing i would just fill my day with normie shit so that i actually had things to talk about jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
oh my gosh :( oh noooo is someone talking about a girl on my incel forum??

stfu nigga this forum's sole purpose is being more attractive in order to get girls, should it be forbidden to talk about them?

• +1
Reactions: william and Catawampus
oh my gosh :( oh noooo is someone talking about a girl on my incel forum??

stfu nigga this forum's sole purpose is being more attractive in order to get girls, should it be forbidden to talk about them?
IDC about that. It’s just all these autistic fags are self depreciating while boasting to piss people off. “I’m so subhuman; I get so many IOI’s but I’ll never be O’Pry”. “I want to rope I’m a truecel; I gotta date with my oneitis teehee”. “I’m such a midget; I’m 6’1 “. It’s the same unfunny humble bragging shit. Fuck these faggots I’ll beat them up irl, they’re a bunch of narcy closet faggots who deserve death.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
IDC about that. It’s just all these autistic fags are self depreciating while boasting to piss people off. “I’m so subhuman; I get so many IOI’s but I’ll never be O’Pry”. It’s the same unfunny humble bragging shit. Fuck these faggots I’ll beat them up irl, they’re a bunch of narcy closet faggots who deserve death.
Traumatised Ogre

You don’t text with her except it’s for setting up a date

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Traumatised Ogre
Fuck all of u. U deserve my pain u only don’t have it cause of luck. I wish cancer upon all of u and I hope you all rope

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and GymBro2000
Fuck all of u. U deserve my pain u only don’t have it cause of luck. I wish cancer upon all of u and I hope you all rope
Giphy 36

Send her your dick bro

I'll try not to cause I dont want her to think I dont like her idk
It’s not the case! Remember, she gets thousands of massages from guys online, you can write a bit but not too much