What do i wash my hair with if i do nopoo? Fucking dandruff

U

Umbra

Retired
I got 2b wavy hair but my shampoo (wash n go for greasy hair) cucks me. Sometimes it makes it flat, sometimes dry and sometimes itchy .

I saw many people saying to stop using shampoo and let my hair reset . I tried doing nopoo for 2 weeks and it was oily af , washed it with cold water only and it didnt get rid of the oil , my hair has a habit of getting greasy after 2-3 days.

I dont nees nizoral since its not fungus related. I have a little bit of stress from time to time, my diet isnt poor but neither rich. When i was 16 i had good wavy hair , not dry, not flat, 0 dandruff, went through hormonal changes and it fucked it up, and jt never fixed itself. I dont wanna buy all kinds of jewish products or waste money on products that may fuck me up more or may not work

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and PubertyMaxxer
Why dont you just wash it with shampoo like everyone else?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 12216
selenium sulfide shampoo

also consider fasting on the weekends and reduce your sugar intake

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Umbra and Kroker
maybe try another shampoo

If your hair is dandruff prone then no way you can live without shampooing it.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Umbra
Why dont you just wash it with shampoo like everyone else?
I did when i was 16 and i had nothing , now at 17 i still wash with the same shampoo and didnt change my routine at all and now my hair is fucked for no reason, i'm just saying what was my experience with nopoo

If your hair is dandruff prone then no way you can live without shampooing it.
Well how do i know? When i was 16 i had 0 dandruff and didnt care about my hair or anything, when i was a kid i also didnt have dandruff, it keeps on changing from no dandfruff ,good hair to dandruff, shitty hair quality - no dandruff, good hair and so on. I was saying to replace the traditional shampoos while doing nopoo and wash off the natural oil (sebum) with some sort of baking powder mixture or apple cider vinegar or smth

selenium sulfide shampoo

also consider fasting on the weekends and reduce your sugar intake
Should i fast if i'm still developing? (hormonal changes have been happening a lot for the past year) + lack of some vitamins

maybe try another shampoo
I dont wanna buy all kinds of jewish products or waste money on products that may fuck me up more or may not work

Tried that, gerovital shampoo anti dandruff, plant based shampoo, no diffence, just throwing money out the window

I dont wanna buy all kinds of jewish products or waste money on products that may fuck me up more or may not work

Tried that, gerovital shampoo anti dandruff, plant based shampoo, no diffence, just throwing money out the window
ye but you don't want greasy hair ngl. it is what it is it's not like it's expensive or anything. just don't use too much and avoid shampoos with shit ingredients. find some site that lists the ingredients and their risks. don't overthink it it's bad for nt

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Try putting coconut and castor oil and leave it in your hair for 30 minutes before washing it

• +1
Try putting coconut and castor oil and leave it in your hair for 30 minutes before washing it
Tried that (castor oil only 30 mins b4 showering) when i was 16 and worked , wavy hair with 0 dandruff, no itching. I kept it like that until i went through hormonal changes since i'm still developing. Now if i put castor oil and wait 30 mins then wash it off my hair is still fucked, either a little oily , either itchy ,either dandruff, it doesnt work anymore

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
i was struggling with dandruff 6 months in to nopoo before it went away. washing the hair with baking soda once a week worked well for dandruff in the meantime

• +1
i was struggling with dandruff 6 months in to nopoo before it went away. washing the hair with baking soda once a week worked well for dandruff in the meantime
baking soda mixed with water?

I am also struggling with dandruff .

Either start using shampoo again or use some sort of conditioner, im pretty sure dandruff results from dehydrated hair

• +1