What do invest in to escape 9-5 wage slave life?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
Been wage slaving for a couple months and have some decent money saved up . (Not gonna say how much ) but where can i invest this money ? I dont want to work for the rest of my life slaving away . I need to escape this rabbit hole that they put us in . We are living in hell and i cant take it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Johnnybegood
If you can't take out a loan you're only bet is social media maxxing. YouTube is perhaps the best way, nichemaxx, build an audience and then get into affiliate marketing, dropshipping etc.

If you have a lot of money saved, why not open a business? bars, cafes, pet shops, etc.

Get moving, there is no easy path in life boyo, but you will have to take risks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Rt-Rust1, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
If you can't take out a loan you're only bet is social media maxxing. YouTube is perhaps the best way, nichemaxx, build an audience and then get into affiliate marketing, dropshipping etc.

If you have a lot of money saved, why not open a business? bars, cafes, pet shops, etc.

Get moving, there is no easy path in life boyo, but you will have to take risks.
Sounds interesting, i can take out a loan btw . Ive been looking in crypto and the stock market . Thinking about learning and eventually putting $100 in every week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Johnnybegood

mirin idea

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
mirin idea

Https   bucketeer e05bbc84 baa3 437e 9518 adb32be77984s3amazonawscom public images 1272eb7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Virgin at 29 😔
If you have a dog mentality you will find a way. Look at any millionaire work. You can see the intensity in their eyes. They're focused on nothing aside from the craft they love for weeks on end without feeling bored. Just in a complete flow state, disconnected from reality. Here's an example:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Amexmaxx, incel194012940 and 4 others
crypto...to the moon bro

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
no one can truly escape 9-5 by investing, unless you go super high risk investment and be extemely lucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and thereallegend
If you don't have $100K, your investments won't do shit

Get a high paying skill, work as few hrs as possible

Or welfare maxxx, NEET maxxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 16220
it's pretty hard to do unless you're born into a wealthy family or can collect neetbux. my advice would try to find a job that you like/hate the least regardless of if it's low paying or high paying

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, fauxfox, edodalic29 and 1 other person
it's pretty hard to do unless you're born into a wealthy family or can collect neetbux. my advice would try to find a job that you like/hate the least regardless of if it's low paying or high paying
my job on paper isn’t even bad but the people i work with make me want to off myself. i worked a 12 hour shift starting at 2 in the morning after working the day before, so got a total of 4 hours of sleep.

i accidentally filled out a form in pen instead of paper and was getting phone calls later about it. that’s how cucked it is. i literally fantasize about just blowing my brains out when im working.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox and Deleted member 18931
my job on paper isn’t even bad but the people i work with make me want to off myself. i worked a 12 hour shift starting at 2 in the morning after working the day before, so got a total of 4 hours of sleep.

i accidentally filled out a form in pen instead of paper and was getting phone calls later about it. that’s how cucked it is. i literally fantasize about just blowing my brains out when im working.
you're in the air force right? seems pretty cool but yeah people can make anything shit.

you're in the air force right? seems pretty cool but yeah people can make anything shit.
every job ive ever had i have hated dude. I literally hate the concept of being another man’s bitch. if you don’t stroke his cock right one day the perfect way suddenly your paychecks are getting cut, hours cut, risking losing it all, etc. what a cucked world. all for “SOCIETY”. i need a way out, i want to move to a desert island or some shit.

I dont know anything tbh that i would like to do . Probably gonna looksmaxx and then model and make money off looking good

Invest in yourself. :p

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Your opportunity was during the crypto gold rush, I know a some people that are set for decades after cashing out. I personally made quite a bit and wish I risked everything. Crypto market will never return back to what it was, that was one of the last (easy) chances for normies to make it.

9-5 really isn't that bad if you choose a good field. For example in software engineering you can WFH instead of the typical 9-5 commute to the office. Lots of programmers just slack off and play video games since the actual tasks/projects are often easier than college work.

The first reply to had good info too with YouTube+ affiliate marketing. But you need actual skills and talents to succeed in YouTube, you need to either be skilled or likeable. Being likeable and having a cult of personality like these big streamers like xqc/asmongold/Pokimane/etc is the ticket to huge wealth on the platform. You need to be likeable. Unironically focus on practicing your likeability and have other people asses it, it needs to come off as genuine though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
9-5 is working for a billionaires dream.

It’s after 5 pm that you work for yourself.

And it’s insane the infinite amount of possibilities there are to make it as an entrepreneur