What do Migrants Expect When They Hop on A Rusty Boat to go to Europe Illegally?

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

Like do they really think the people will just accept them and be like yaa bro's heres food clothing and money etc. Just come chill here.

Like what is the REAL reason why these niggas hop on a shitty boat after spending SO MUCH MONEY instead of trying to better their circumstances where they are already situated..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, GetShrekt and 5 others
They want white girls. And who can blame them?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, orangomango2003, try2beme and 3 others
They want to fuck white foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 18522, klip11 and 1 other person
If it was me, i'd put some ciws along the entire coastline and re open them soap factories

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 28691

Like do they really think the people will just accept them and be like yaa bro's heres food clothing and money etc. Just come chill here.

Like what is the REAL reason why these niggas hop on a shitty boat after spending SO MUCH MONEY instead of trying to better their circumstances where they are already situated..
Aryans stacies and 5000 jewros per month for being brown.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, OGJBSLAYER, try2beme and 1 other person
instead of trying to better their circumstances where they are already situated..
It's almost impossible to prosper as a person in the third world, it's not like the US

Like what is the REAL reason why these niggas hop on a shitty boat after spending SO MUCH MONEY
As a North African third world subhuman myself, I would literally do anything just to get to Europe because I want to live in a better society and have a stable life, also I appreciate western culture and values and acknowledge its superiority. You really do not know what it feels like to live in an islamic third world shithole until you come here and see everything for yourself. It is a place filled with subhumanity, poverty, and corruption. The government denies you basic human rights and you have to interact with lunatic religious fanatics on a daily basis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, OGJBSLAYER and St.TikTokcel
I want to live in a better society and have a stable life,
You do realise that you're coming to the same shithole just like the one that you left. It's an deathniK central.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Bushman and Deleted member 21898
They would’ve ruined ethnic smv even further if they got to the west can’t say I feel bad for them

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
I feel zero sympathy for people like that.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
They would’ve ruined ethnic smv even further if they got to the west can’t say I feel bad for them
I like this deathnik cope. Truth is deathnik smv was already ruined, more freshies wouldn’t do anything in the end.

• +1

To escape war, persecution and climate change caused economic troubles.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and serbiangandy
You do realise that you're coming to the same shithole just like the one that you left. It's an deathniK central.
View attachment 2273614
I believe there are many countries in Europe that aren't like that. For example, Finland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Poland, Croatia, Latvia, Iceland, Chile, and Hungary have very few Islamic refugees. Most muslim refugees flock to places like UK, Germany, Sweden and France

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and St.TikTokcel
I believe there are many countries in Europe that aren't like that. For example, Finland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Poland, Croatia, Latvia, Iceland, Chile, and Hungary have very few Islamic refugees. Most muslim refugees flock to places like UK, Germany, Sweden and France
I can assure you, there's plenty of others. Besides those countries have 555 jewros as their minimum wage. A lot of curries, tajiks, uzbeks, somalis, churkas, you name it.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and House Lannister
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and ReadBooksEveryday
It's almost impossible to prosper as a person in the third world, it's not like the US

As a North African third world subhuman myself, I would literally do anything just to get to Europe because I want to live in a better society and have a stable life, also I appreciate western culture and values and acknowledge its superiority. You really do not know what it feels like to live in an islamic third world shithole until you come here and see everything for yourself. It is a place filled with subhumanity, poverty, and corruption. The government denies you basic human rights and you have to interact with lunatic religious fanatics on a daily basis.
I hope you do get out of your shithole. But do it legally. But don't expect Aryan stacies to be waiting for you unless ur htn/Chadlite

Curry smv cant be ruined. You can only ruin something which exists

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, House Lannister and ReadBooksEveryday
They come from hardcore conservative societies damaged from Islam.

They leave their homeland come to liberal places.

Then turn these liberal places into shitholes with Sharia Law for Europe and Sharia law for Uk.

Its an ideological problem. Pakistani and North African girls are better looking than white girls.

But because of Islam the whole society is regressive and turns into shithole.

These countries would fog Europe in just twenty years if they leave Islam.

But they wont so soon the whole world will be a shithole.

• +1
They come from hardcore conservative societies damaged from Islam.

They leave their homeland come to liberal places.

Then turn these liberal places into shitholes with Sharia Law for Europe and Sharia law for Uk.

Its an ideological problem. Pakistani and North African girls are better looking than white girls.

But because of Islam the whole society is regressive and turns into shithole.

These countries would fog Europe in just twenty years if they leave Islam.

But they wont so soon the whole world will be a shithole.
Saar, Muslim bad, Hindu good

Pleej Saar, gib Visa, green card to Hindu IT technicians

Gib white girls, show Bob Vagene

We no like Dravidian girls, skin dark like poop

Last edited:
Money I guess

they dont visit these forums so it will be hard to discourage them online to not to go a white country and colonizing from within

white brah are also scared to tell ethnics in person not to fuck white women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back