Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, bloomercel, iloveboobs and 1 other person
inb4 bbc baiters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, bloomercel and iloveboobs
BWC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, WeiWei and Ghoulish
Anything good looking that looks high class. From saafir to Chico. Race literally doesn’t matter, race only causes unattractive mess if you look stereotypical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, bloomercel, WeiWei and 1 other person
Tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordBBC, Akhi, bloomercel and 1 other person
Anything good looking that looks high class. From saafir to Chico. Race literally doesn’t matter, race only causes unattractive mess if you look stereotypical
imo saafir doesnt look high class at all, dude looks like a regular nightclub slayer, which is not bad, im just saying he doesnt look high class

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, bloomercel and lowtiernormiechad
Tall dark and handsome (jfl if you think I'm talking about nigs)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, iloveboobs, Putin and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, WeiWei and shizuku11111
Tall thugmaxxed arabs or blacks

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Yeah opposites attract, and I've seen med girls with nordic men
you think they are choosing this guy

over this guy

imo saafir doesnt look high class at all, dude looks like a regular nightclub slayer, which is not bad, im just saying he doesnt look high class
By high class I meant someone who didn’t have Indian janitor pheno or a really stereotypical one.

they spit on species like that
no they either dont care or they love them

they dont spit on them, and i live in the nordics, what i said originally was a joke

they mostly like their own but if ur a gl guy with style then ur race doesnt matter(unless ur like indian or sum shit)

• +1
Reactions: watah and shizuku11111
what i said originally was a joke

they mostly like their own but if ur a gl guy with style then ur race doesnt matter(unless ur like indian or sum shit)
I’m not joking. If you’re black you got a exotic halo there cus all the black dudes they have there are only Somali

• JFL
Reactions: nope, bloomercel, watah and 4 others
I’m not joking. If you’re black you got a exotic halo there cus all the black dudes they have there are only Somali
top tier bait

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
BBC - big brazilian chad

sure if ur a black dude from america but if ur a coal black dude from the congo nah

lets keep in mind that stacies only want chads/tyrones and changs.

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and sportsmogger
There is no such thing as "What X foids like?". Foids DO NOT have preferences. They all want white gigachads. Go to lolcow dot farm right and surprise they all post the same type of guy.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
They like me way more on average than girls of other phenos do. Both in Scandinavia and blonde/Nordic looking girls here. Even the one somewhat darker girl who was obsessed with me in college was half Scandinavian half Mexican. I’m part Scandinavian and tall, facially robust, somewhat like their men but also dark hair and dark eyes and look somewhat exotic. At the clubs there they kept asking me where I’m from.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and shizuku11111
They like me way more on average than girls of other phenos do. Both in Scandinavia and blonde/Nordic looking girls here. Even the one somewhat darker girl who was obsessed with me in college was half Scandinavian half Mexican. I’m part Scandinavian and tall, facially robust, somewhat like their men but also dark hair and dark eyes and look somewhat exotic. At the clubs there they kept asking me where I’m from.
i see, thats the answer i was hoping for, basically they mostly go for, tend to like their men, or brunettes, souther europeans, somewhat darker whites

It’s ok bro. I’d be mad too
Man this is LTB/MTB in Stockholm unironically, I know scandinavian women are so much better looking than american women that you'd think these women are foggers but here it's laughable. Average girl in the street is better.

This is an MTB in Stockholm:
3618624 6A8C6086 70C7 4DC7 9909 1D3A81596BF8

• +1
Man this is LTB/MTB in Stockholm unironically, I know scandinavian women are so much better looking than american women that you'd think these women are foggers but here it's laughable. Average girl in the street is better.
View attachment 3103234

This is an MTB in Stockholm:
View attachment 3103238
Stacies don’t use dating apps. I don’t know why you guys act like matching with beckies is bad.

Tyler maher would do the same thing. It’s the fact he has 100 that’s imprsssive

Stacies don’t use dating apps. I don’t know why you guys act like matching with beckies is bad.

Tyler maher would do the same thing
I don't like beckies for a second, although my disgust sensitivity is off the charts.

• +1

Tyler maher would do the same thing
exactly what i told you earlier retard, dont use dating apps results as examples

post a nordic stacy?
idk bro nothing comes on top of my head but i think this girl from olympics is pretty cute, she is exactly my age too lol, she is few days younger

@HarrierDuBois what would you rate her based on standards over there in sweden

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Yeah he got the bottom of the barrel here, mirin. :feelshaha:(y)
just stop the propaganda

IMG 0836
IMG 0837

ure just lying if you claim those arent above average lol

the seething is unreal

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, nope, LordBBC and 2 others
Ight imma stop baiting

• JFL
Reactions: watah, shizuku11111 and iloveboobs
to slay in swedistan you need to be @AspiringMogger

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Looks234
just stop the propaganda

View attachment 3103251View attachment 3103252

ure just lying if you claim those arent above average lol

the seething is unreal
Those two are slightly above average looking here yes (keep in mind ideal setting pictures they themselves took and they still only look like that), I took the average of the dozen girls shown in the lineup. Cherrypick nice.

Last edited:
in what fucking shithole do you live to think these girls are something WOW, first girl is slightly above avg, 2nd one looks mid af
didnt say ‚wow‘ i said its propaganda to claim theyre not above average