what do nordic stacies like

idk bro nothing comes on top of my head but i think this girl from olympics is pretty cute, she is exactly my age too lol, she is few days younger

View attachment 3103246

@HarrierDuBois what would you rate her based on standards over there in sweden
Got any more pics of her?

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and HarrierDuBois
idk bro nothing comes on top of my head but i think this girl from olympics is pretty cute, she is exactly my age too lol, she is few days younger

View attachment 3103246

@HarrierDuBois what would you rate her based on standards over there in sweden
ltb on a good day tbh

Stockholm style tall fluffy hair chad is what they seem to want
Way higher middle part preference over fluffy hair but yes. Tall Stockholm style tanned nordic/med tall skulled groomed moggers are preferred.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Lokki
Got any more pics of her?
she doesnt seem to have lot of clear pictures of her on her insta, this is best i can find

Way higher middle part preference over fluffy hair but yes. Tall Stockholm style tanned nordic/med tall skulled groomed moggers are preferred.
Fluffy hair if the person has alain delons hair color. Middle part if its any blonder or just lighter. If the hair is any darker than alain delons its already over, youre not getting a swedish girl

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Over for non-aesir gods

Fluffy hair if the person has alain delons hair color. Middle part if its any blonder or just lighter. If the hair is any darker than alain delons its already over, youre not getting a swedish girl
Dark brown hair isn't over in Stockholm if you follow the same style and look but dirty blond is often preferred with a tan as a beachy look with golden hair.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Dark brown hair isn't over in Stockholm if you follow the same style and look but dirty blond is often preferred with a tan as a beachy look with golden hair.
I can agree, but as a finnish person I can confidetly say Stockholm is NOT what It used to be

When I visited Stockholm it was literally full of arabs, barely saw any actual svenska boys and girls, and that wasnt an overexaggeration atleast 40% of the people in there were foreigners

When you talk about how swedish people look you should talk more about the northern cities like Uppsala or Haparanda

• +1
I can agree, but as a finnish person I can confidetly say Stockholm is NOT what It used to be

When I visited Stockholm it was literally full of arabs, barely saw any actual svenska boys and girls, and that wasnt an overexaggeration atleast 40% of the people in there were foreigners

When you talk about how swedish people look you should talk more about the northern cities like Uppsala or Haparanda
Well in the far north there is too much finno-ugric and lappid admixture for them to look properly swedish. I'd say the area between Stockholm/Göteborg/Malmö is where most purebred germanic swedes live.

• +1
Well in the far north there is too much finno-ugric and lappid admixture for them to look properly swedish. I'd say the area between Stockholm/Göteborg/Malmö is where most purebred germanic swedes live.
The southern tip of sweden is where most of the 100% swedes are but those areas arent only swedes anymore, it contains immigrants from all over the world so most swedish people you'll find in the north but most swedish genes you'll find in the south

• +1
The southern tip of sweden is where most of the 100% swedes are but those areas arent only swedes anymore, it contains immigrants from all over the world so most swedish people you'll find in the north but most swedish genes you'll find in the south
Pretty much yeah. I don't care much about the swedish population declining as my individual value then increases due to rarity.

• +1
Those two are slightly above average looking here yes (keep in mind ideal setting pictures they themselves took and they still only look like that),
Judging from walking through stockholm videos, those girls wouldn't be only slightly above average looking. When I visited Stockholm (10 years ago so my memory of it isn't that great) I don't remember the girls being particularly better looking on average than in other european capitals either.
I took the avergae of the dozen girls shown in the lineup. Cherrypick nice.
👍 I'd say the other girls are below average to average.

• +1
Judging from walking through stockholm videos, those girls wouldn't be only slightly above average looking. When I visited Stockholm (10 years ago so my memory of it isn't that great) I don't remember the girls being particularly better looking on average than in other european capitals either.
To be fair when you visited you couldn't even bust a nut. Revisit now to give your perspective from a sexual lens.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi