What do people actually do?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Ever since I started working my job, I now feel weird. I feel directionless and don't understand what normal people actually do. Do people really just come back home from work, watch netflix, go to sleep and then do nothing else? What about on the weekends, do they really just see their friends and nothing else? What do people do in the long term then? Just earn more money? But for what? Just so they can buy more expensive/better things? BUT THEY ARE STILL LIVING THE SAME LIVES, STILL BEING ENSLAVED BY THEIR JOB, STILL IN THE SAME POSITION IN SOCIETY, EVERYTHING IS THE SAME. NOTHING EVER CHANGES.

The only reason I've not went crazy is because I have told myself I am applying to med school (I honestly don't know why I want to do it now, it's just a goal I made up so I feel like I'm making some progress). The amount of freedom I have now, I feel awful. Someone is above me, my boss controls a lot of my life and subsequently my ability to do things such as pay for bills. Right now I don't pay rent or any bills, so I still feel carefree.

I am honestly lost at the moment. This whole looksmaxxing thing? It's just a thing we've all adopted because we lack any real meaning in our lives, we have no real goals, we have no real ambitions apart from "fuck girls", and beyond that there is nothing. To accomplish such a primitive goal we create convoluted philosophies and ideologies such as being "redpilled" or being "blackpilled". Even if we had our needs met and "fucked girls" we'd still feel just as depressed.

I want my freedom back. I want power. I want the ability to do what I want without worrying. It's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Prince88 and 12 others
There is no meaning to life. There is no good/bad, direction, end goal. We will all end up as dust and the universe will die out as if we never even existed. You have to come up with pointless shit to keep your mind occupied. Whether is is some repetitive mundane normie task, or some deep philosophical shit that will still be pointless in the end. I had ego death of 4.5 grams of shrooms and view everything as pointless and mundane now and I don't take anything seriously. People are too obsessed with life thinking it needs some greater purpose or constant structure. My advice is do dmt or shrooms and let jester entities reassemble you in higher dimensions, and you will never take life seriously again.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, litaz, Deleted member 21597 and 7 others
BUT THEY ARE STILL LIVING THE SAME LIVES, STILL BEING ENSLAVED BY THEIR JOB, STILL IN THE SAME POSITION IN SOCIETY, EVERYTHING IS THE SAME. NOTHING EVER CHANGES.
Yeah but what else are they meant to do 😹😹😹

Ever since I started working my job, I now feel weird. I feel directionless and don't understand what normal people actually do. Do people really just come back home from work, watch netflix, go to sleep and then do nothing else? What about on the weekends, do they really just see their friends and nothing else? What do people do in the long term then? Just earn more money? But for what? Just so they can buy more expensive/better things? BUT THEY ARE STILL LIVING THE SAME LIVES, STILL BEING ENSLAVED BY THEIR JOB, STILL IN THE SAME POSITION IN SOCIETY, EVERYTHING IS THE SAME. NOTHING EVER CHANGES.

The only reason I've not went crazy is because I have told myself I am applying to med school (I honestly don't know why I want to do it now, it's just a goal I made up so I feel like I'm making some progress). The amount of freedom I have now, I feel awful. Someone is above me, my boss controls a lot of my life and subsequently my ability to do things such as pay for bills. Right now I don't pay rent or any bills, so I still feel carefree.

I am honestly lost at the moment. This whole looksmaxxing thing? It's just a thing we've all adopted because we lack any real meaning in our lives, we have no real goals, we have no real ambitions apart from "fuck girls", and beyond that there is nothing. To accomplish such a primitive goal we create convoluted philosophies and ideologies such as being "redpilled" or being "blackpilled". Even if we had our needs met and "fucked girls" we'd still feel just as depressed.

I want my freedom back. I want power. I want the ability to do what I want without worrying. It's over
Nah it’s not just to fuck girls

Tell me you’ve never had a real relationship without telling me you’ve never had a real relationship

Just chillin designing hotels in Paris
DA999646 E2B6 44BE 96CB EFF5F6E9F823

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Incel tales

I just went on a nice walk along the canal, had a pint of shandy and set on a bench with a nice view then stopped off at an artisan chocolate shop and bought my mum a birthday present since you asked OP

Do some shrooms with me OP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
I just went on a nice walk along the canal, had a pint of shandy and set on a bench with a nice view then stopped off at an artisan chocolate shop and bought my mum a birthday present since you asked OP

This

Yeah nigga looksmaxxing should be a means to a goal, not the goal itself, or a goal for another goal, idk wtf but some shit like that

get a decent girl who you can form a good family with, love your kids, get to see you grandkids grow while they call you grandpa, I think that's what's life is about for me at least

I also had the same existential crisis when i workd my 9-5, I legit was lost even tho I managed to hang out with those fuckers after work and actually connect, but it all seemed fake, incel trait ngl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, latincell95 and FailedNormieManlet
There is no meaning to life. There is no good/bad, direction, end goal. We will all end up as dust and the universe will die out as if we never even existed. You have to come up with pointless shit to keep your mind occupied. Whether is is some repetitive mundane normie task, or some deep philosophical shit that will still be pointless in the end. I had ego death of 4.5 grams of shrooms and view everything as pointless and mundane now and I don't take anything seriously. People are too obsessed with life thinking it needs some greater purpose or constant structure. My advice is do dmt or shrooms and let jester entities reassemble you in higher dimensions, and you will never take life seriously again.
I always had the fear of roping after that

I’ve done shrooms before and lsd before. But I’d acc be down to do shrooms with you

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Yeah nigga looksmaxxing should be a means to a goal, not the goal itself, or a goal for another goal, idk wtf but some shit like that

get a decent girl who you can form a good family with, love your kids, get to see you grandkids grow while they call you grandpa, I think that's what's life is about for me at least

I also had the same existential crisis when i workd my 9-5, I legit was lost even tho I managed to hang out with those fuckers after work and actually connect, but it all seemed fake, incel trait ngl
I don’t even think i deserve a wife and kids. I’m an awful human and worthless tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
I’ve done shrooms before and lsd before. But I’d acc be down to do shrooms with you
Same I have done shrooms, LSD, 2CB, 5MEO-DMT and think that’s it but might be forgetting a couple

Shrooms is best I think, I snorted 25mg of 2CB powder once tho and got ridiculous visuals but it’s less emotional than shrooms and more visual

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
Never heard this special snowflakey sobbing story before!

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 21863 and FailedNormieManlet
Same I have done shrooms, LSD, 2CB, 5MEO-DMT and think that’s it but might be forgetting a couple

Shrooms is best I think, I snorted 25mg of 2CB powder once tho and got ridiculous visuals but it’s less emotional than shrooms and more visual
I’ve never done 5MEO, I liked LSD but it lasts too long lol.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
I’ve never done 5MEO, I liked LSD but it lasts too long lol.
Yeah lol it lasts too long - only did it once for that reason

Ah good memories though I was legit with like 12 mates in our uni house just spent te whole day laughing our heads off about random shit , playing fifa and eating strawberries

Have you done 2CB?

Last edited:
I don’t even think i deserve a wife and kids. I’m an awful human and worthless tbh
Nah dude unless you are really really fucked up you are good

But even then it's not about thoughts but how you act on them that's bottomline

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
As much as I hate you for wanting to fight me :lul::lul:, you shouldn't think so low of yourself bro :love::love:.

Average people are cucked. Time to entrepreneur-maxx.

poor guy
cheer up!
A65634133bfbb5a78d71bd2d60214e9a

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
I mean what else is there to do man? What more do you want?

Is being with friends and having a romantic partner not enough to make you happy? What more do you need to be happy?

the boomers i work with
literally just go home watch tv drink alchohol and sleep
nothing else to look foreword too
except a 2 week trip to mexico once a year

• +1
In my country we party every weeknd till we all get wasted and we fuck everything that moves tbh ngl
We do homework together, we study together, we go out together
It`s great actually

I started logging my time but stopped after realizing all I do is work sleep eat and ldar

Escape the matrix

Your job has a progression

It may take 2-4 years but you rise up. You eventually become what your boss is, and so on and so forth. It's not 'deadend'

WEll that is if you aren't working in Mcdonald or some shit. But yea take heed my brother

As for doing shit outside of work. Honeslty iM only able to gymcel and cook on weekdays, got no time for anything else; maybe a movie if im very good with my time.

As for weekends, hang out with friends, do something fun, learn a new skill, make a commitment to something. Then there's obv. vacation days; go to a wedding, a new country, etc. .

For me job is not just the work but a help in the direction of life you wanna go. Its easier to go to the gym everyday after working than it is to gymcel as a NEET. The schedule and discipline job builds you is great, and matures you up

Theres ton of anit work sentiments by lazy incels here, but a job is what they all ideally need. Incel will be forced to socialize, discpline , and etc. himself; and he will change cuz of it.

And try to do more with ur job than u can. Try meet new people, try establish connections, etc.

• +1
Life sucks after 25 tbh

Yes most people just watch some tv, eat and then go on their phones till they fall asleep.

Wagecucking is destroys your soul.

You have two choices

either try find a passion to work in so you can actually like you job
but this is only really viable for women and people with rich parents imo

other choice is to keep saving and acquiring assets to finally be free one day
which is long but at least you have a goal to work towards

• +1
Reactions: litaz