what do people do at parties?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
i have seen pictures of parties and it looks like their just talking with drinks in their hand. then sometimes a jestermaxxer does something dumb. why would 100s of people show up to something boring like that? i understand going to movie theatres; the screen is really big and the movies are about a bunch of cool stuff. but the crazy thing is i have seen many movies which are about parties. people go to a fun place to view something which is boring. bro it makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Vermilioncore
Only epstein's parties are valid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath, vermillioncorefan, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Only epstein's parties are valid
well that’s the thing: epstein parties are more like events that have an attraction: jb pussy. but normal parties have jb pussy but it’s like coming to a potluck and all the food is behind bulletproof glass. basically people are gathering to just watch.

Chad enters rizzes up the girls, takes one upstairs to fuck. All the other normies joke and jestermaxx and drink and do drugs.
Thats how concerts are too, but at least they got a band on stage to watch. But in between bands I just stand there drinking a beer and looking around full of fright

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and vermillioncorefan
Chad enters rizzes up the girls, takes one upstairs to fuck. All the other normies joke and jestermaxx and drink and do drugs.
Thats how concerts are too, but at least they got a band on stage to watch. But in between bands I just stand there drinking a beer and looking around full of fright
the one time i went to a concert all the 30 year old attendees were dancing around and singing along while i literally stood there at the front of the stage and looked the band members in the eye. the music was bad as well.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Networking event for bitches

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
But if ur incel u will expierence the most amount of hate you’ve expierenced in ur life

the one time i went to a concert all the 30 year old attendees were dancing around and singing along while i literally stood there at the front of the stage and looked the band members in the eye. the music was bad as well.
Yeah usually bands make shity butt rock and say generic shit like “yall having a good time. This next one is from our new album” shut up fag your album is dog shit and no once cares they just wanna come here to fuck as you watch

• JFL
Yeah usually bands make shity butt rock and say generic shit like “yall having a good time. This next one is from our new album” shut up fag your album is dog shit and no once cares they just wanna come here to fuck as you watch
imagine being an incel rockstar. everytime u get up on stage you see a football field size crowd of people hugging kissing and hooking up. and then when u try and speak to microphone u can barely get a word out and say “uh hhhhrock on dudes… sorry” that’s basically how i’d be

imagine being an incel rockstar. everytime u get up on stage you see a football field size crowd of people hugging kissing and hooking up. and then when u try and speak to microphone u can barely get a word out and say “uh hhhhrock on dudes… sorry” that’s basically how i’d be
“Uh is this thing on, *taps mic and it makes feedback sound* oh!” ah scenario

• +1
“Uh is this thing on, *taps mic and it makes feedback sound* oh!” ah scenario
yes that’s why i’m not a rock star
if i was i’d be like The Body and not say a word on stage and make weird music normies don’t like

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
yes that’s why i’m not a rock star
if i was i’d be like The Body and not say a word on stage and make weird music normies don’t like
TheBody3%E2%80%93photoMeganHolmes.jpg

• +1