What do SMV as rated by wheat waffles do you need to get LTB?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
What do SMV as rated by wheat waffles do you need to get LTB? Is 5/10 enough or 6/10.:ogre:

1) on Tinder/online
2) IRL

Off course you can be rated by different person, then also answer.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Edgar and Sens
What do SMV as rated by wheat waffles do you need to get LTB? Is 5/10 enough or 6/10.:ogre:

1) on Tinder/online
2) IRL

Arnt you like 6 ft 2 , white, good pheno? Bro you don't need to go down the "blackpill" path, go join bodybuilding.com and stick to red pill self improvement.

Your profile signature is accurate.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett, fogdart, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Wheat waffles can’t rate for shit so dunno

Arnt you like 6 ft 2 , white, good pheno? Bro you don't need to go down the "blackpill" path, go join bodybuilding.com and stick to red pill self improvement.

Do you think that i have good pheno legitimately? How would you rate me currently? How can i improve?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
6/10

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Do you think that i have good pheno legitimately? How would you rate me currently? How can i improve?

Yes. I can't remember your pictures properly but it was a hair transplant for receeding hairline, hitting the gym (possibly roids) , leaning down for facial fat. No need for any heavy surgeries.

And basic softmaxxing thereafter, grooming, dressing well ect.

You staying here and messing up your neurotransmitters isnt worth it ,

Send me a PM with your mug. I keep it absolutely 1000% and know what women like.

Don't ask a PSL autist who just projects their insecurities about their own face onto yours.

I am a blend between Black, Red and White Pill so I can advise you.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Send me a PM with your mug. I keep it absolutely 1000% and know what women like.

Don't ask a PSL autist who just projects their insecurities about their own face onto yours.

can you rate me too? but im scared that you will dox me cause i talked shit about you so many times already @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Wheat waffles can’t rate for shit so dunno
He rated amnesia 8/10 which is spot on imo. Rated one of my morphs 7/10. Slight underrate but accurate in terms of appeal.

He rated amnesia 8/10 which is spot on imo. Rated one of my morphs 7/10. Slight underrate but accurate in terms of appeal.
Wheat also rated this guy an 8, and I have many more examples

C6E171E8 B106 4525 937F 5DF4B1B8F47C

Bro you gonna ever respond to my dm?

Go down both paths! What was good enough 5 years ago isn't today, and what's good enough today won't be in 5 years. Max out EVERYTHING or suffer the consequences and play catch up later on.